Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

oh le beau cul

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:27  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blinckme
Undecided ...

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
I vote for Arabesque. Blinks, tu ammenes quelqu'un avec toi?

Orange is coming !!

<---- btw do u like this better ?

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:28  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinckme Click here to Send Blinckme a Private Message Add Blinckme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by Blinckme
Orange is coming !!

<---- btw do u like this better ?

Good. Orange is tight. And ayoye. Your avatar powns mine. I cry much

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:29  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blinckme
Undecided ...

quote:
Good. Orange is tight. And ayoye. Your avatar powns mine. I cry much

yalla am out ... will catch u later

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:30  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinckme Click here to Send Blinckme a Private Message Add Blinckme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Bye habibi.

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:30  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Where ever you guys decide, I'm there.

Old Post Apr-22-2005 23:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

Sorry...I'm all over the place with my threads...I posted my response in the "TO superior" thread...don't think I'll be able to make it on the 30th because of a last second family commitment (future in-laws visiting T.O. for the first time so I can't leave the country...LOL!!!not YET at least!!)

So I'll have to pass on this inital gathering but the mini-skirts will still not be out in full-effect...one of these summer nights we should revisit the plan and ain't no way in HELL I'm gonna miss that!!!

May seems like a write-off because of SWIRL and on May 22 I will be in T.O. for Danny T at the Docks so maybe June or July...I can totally see myself being in Montreal for Grand Prix weekend (do you think any shisha joints will have space available that weekend?) and p.s. won't be going to the race...can't afford it this summer as I have made it my summer of TRANCE!!!! (yeah, chew on that Epic...)

Old Post Apr-24-2005 05:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Sorry...I'm all over the place with my threads...I posted my response in the "TO superior" thread...don't think I'll be able to make it on the 30th because of a last second family commitment (future in-laws visiting T.O. for the first time so I can't leave the country...LOL!!!not YET at least!!)

So I'll have to pass on this inital gathering but the mini-skirts will still not be out in full-effect...one of these summer nights we should revisit the plan and ain't no way in HELL I'm gonna miss that!!!

May seems like a write-off because of SWIRL and on May 22 I will be in T.O. for Danny T at the Docks so maybe June or July...I can totally see myself being in Montreal for Grand Prix weekend (do you think any shisha joints will have space available that weekend?) and p.s. won't be going to the race...can't afford it this summer as I have made it my summer of TRANCE!!!! (yeah, chew on that Epic...)

You suck camel cock and ostrich balls You're going to Danny T. instead of coming to Swirl? What kind of TRANCEaddict are you? I'm the one that should be going to Danny T. instead of Swirl but I won't set foot in T.O.

Anyway, yeah, tons of shisha places will be open and available with room on Granx Prix weekend. Don't worry about that. We'll discuss more when the time comes.

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:03  Lebanon
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

But, we're still going for dj dan? )

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
But, we're still going for dj dan? )

Of course we're going for shisha before DJ Dan We'll just have a second shisha gathering on Granx Prix weeekend.

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:17  Lebanon
malek
drinks your milkshake!

epi are you coming for felix da housecat on friday? will you be in town at that moment?

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
We'll just have a second shisha gathering on Granx Prix weeekend.

THAT'S the spirit!!! And re: your comment on my sucking camel cock and ostrich balls, I don't pleasure myself...I leave that for the ladies...

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:22 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread