Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Volkswagen Production Plant
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yan
fauxhawk

Volkswagen Production Plant

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1837641

Gotta hand it to the Germans. What a gorgeous and high-tech looking plant.

Does anyone own a VW?

My dad used to own a red '92 Passat. I loved that car when I was younger.

My girlfriend is also getting her brother's '01 Jetta. She's going to burn up the road in it.

Something about the Beetle and it's lime green color really turned me away from the better attributes of the Volkswagen colors. I know... Stupid me.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 05:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

if u say "gorgeous", "cute" or "awwww" anymore im gonna have to hurt you

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

my friend owns a new vw golf that has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Here is a picture of my beat up '88 honda prelude giving the vw a boost.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by LinX
if u say "gorgeous", "cute" or "awwww" anymore im gonna have to hurt you

NEVAR!!1

Where do you live on the Island? I'm over at the Queens/Nassau Border ~ Town of North Hempstead.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
guster
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah man. I knew a kid with a Beetle and the bottom fell out of it while he was on the interstate. They don't seem to be very reliable vehicles.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for guster Click here to Send guster a Private Message Add guster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

The Phaeton is one sexy beast.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:13 
LinX
On A New York City Night

quote:
Originally posted by Yan
NEVAR!!1

Where do you live on the Island? I'm over at the Queens/Nassau Border ~ Town of North Hempstead.

Smithtown during the week, Manhattan on the weekends...

Old Post Feb-26-2005 06:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bass drive
Supreme tranceaddict

ps; only German mande VW are real

Old Post Feb-26-2005 07:03  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for bass drive Click here to Send bass drive a Private Message Add bass drive to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

I drive a 1969 VW Beetle. It just keeps going and going. Though we did have the engine reconstructed about 12 years back. Which reminds me, I need to do some derusting this weekend...

Only downside is that it's noisy and can't keep up on the interstate. Fine for local driving, though.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 07:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel

I miss you

Old Post Feb-26-2005 07:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spartan
Looking Up

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt
I drive a 1969 VW Beetle. It just keeps going and going. Though we did have the engine reconstructed about 12 years back. Which reminds me, I need to do some derusting this weekend...

Only downside is that it's noisy and can't keep up on the interstate. Fine for local driving, though.

another downside is the gas tank is located close enough to the drivers seat that if you rear end somebody fast enough you might explode.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 07:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Add Spartan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
another downside is the gas tank is located close enough to the drivers seat that if you rear end somebody fast enough you might explode.

And if someone rear-ends a car with normal aft gas tank, you might explode too.

Point being, that doesn't happen particularly often, in either case.

Though driving around increasingly large SUVs and trucks makes me nervous, because I'm not sure whether I would ricochet away or be demolished in a crash. Either way, it's not a very safe car for 2005.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 08:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Volkswagen Production Plant
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread