Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I love you TAs!!!!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ondrayce
Senior tranceaddict

It's bringing love, don't let it get away!
Break its legs!

Old Post Feb-25-2005 19:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ondrayce Click here to Send Ondrayce a Private Message Add Ondrayce to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
lets have a moment of silence

yeah seriously

but its cool. I bought a new one

Old Post Feb-26-2005 00:19  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

What's with all this man-love on TA lately?

Old Post Feb-26-2005 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donna
Elitist

Hm well dunno how to tell u this gently and its not what i prefer either,but,u guys are next to show ur bi-sexuality,ppl are getting sick and bored of all the girls kissin and lickin eachother etc etc.

So,show ur balls and may the force be with u when u drop "anything" u realy wanna pick up...

We all have "some" bi-sexual drifts u know,and u think its just too make ppl laugh when guys do their gay-act with eachother?
We girls know better then that cuz we see back in you what we just show u to get horny on when we wanna toy some round

U guys are so much fun!!!!

Old Post Feb-26-2005 00:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Add Donna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

someone got bored of girls kissing and licking eachother?

Old Post Feb-26-2005 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
Hm well dunno how to tell u this gently and its not what i prefer either,but,u guys are next to show ur bi-sexuality,ppl are getting sick and bored of all the girls kissin and lickin eachother etc etc.

So,show ur balls and may the force be with u when u drop "anything" u realy wanna pick up...

We all have "some" bi-sexual drifts u know,and u think its just too make ppl laugh when guys do their gay-act with eachother?
We girls know better then that cuz we see back in you what we just show u to get horny on when we wanna toy some round

U guys are so much fun!!!!

wow it's a female species. I dont know what she said but it makes sense to me in a dribbling crap sorta way. I think im gonna PM her & ask if i can do her in the poop3r!

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donna
Elitist

You shouldnt show but face yer fear mistah!!

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Add Donna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Love savant

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
What's with all this man-love on TA lately?

all Jamie's fault.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

quote:
You shouldnt show but face yer fear mistah!!

umm .....ok.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

Love is in the air I heart you as well!

i just wanna say ,

I love you all too!!! xXx

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donna
Elitist

Oh deng,u want a mistress,there comes the big mouth from,*sigh*
No way,im gonna sleep,gotta watch a soccergame in the morning,i need to see winners right now,not loosers,damn u!

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:15  Netherlands
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

quote:
Oh deng,u want a mistress,there comes the big mouth from,*sigh*
No way,im gonna sleep,gotta watch a soccergame in the morning,i need to see winners right now,not loosers,damn u!

check you PM box

Old Post Feb-26-2005 01:18 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I love you TAs!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread