Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
You would think, but it's actually the worst situation (asides from no situation at all). It's all about the leverage, and in this situation all the leverage is on the female.

yeah you're probably right hahaha...

Old Post Feb-17-2005 05:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Seora la Reina de los ngeles de la Porcincula
Re: OMG Citric got new hair

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
lol look at it!

its platiunum blond and black

quite a suprise, wasnt expecting it

looks good

Old Post Feb-17-2005 05:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
yeah you're probably right hahaha...

Of course I'm right . You're in a one-sided relationship where you unfortunately like the chick. Fortunately, you get sex out of it (hence better than the no relationship at all scenario) but you're in the weakest position. In other words, you have no leverage whatsoever over this girl, while she has manipulative jurisdiction over you so long as she throws a bone to you every now and then. Therefore I would even argue that a "friends" relationship, where there is no sex and you have no desire for this chick, is better than a "friends with benefits" relationship where you actually desire the chick. Its suckiness is surpassed only by the "friends with no benefits" relationship where you desire the chick. Don't worry, I'm in the same situation now . Slowly weaning myself away to the not-caring point ...

Old Post Feb-17-2005 05:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Of course I'm right . You're in a one-sided relationship where you unfortunately like the chick. Fortunately, you get sex out of it (hence better than the no relationship at all scenario) but you're in the weakest position. In other words, you have no leverage whatsoever over this girl, while she has manipulative jurisdiction over you so long as she throws a bone to you every now and then. Therefore I would even argue that a "friends" relationship, where there is no sex and you have no desire for this chick, is better than a "friends with benefits" relationship where you actually desire the chick. Its suckiness is surpassed only by the "friends with no benefits" relationship where you desire the chick. Don't worry, I'm in the same situation now . Slowly weaning myself away to the not-caring point ...

well i agree hehehe...and i'll also get out of it when i find something better or as you said stop caring hahaha...

but in the mean time...

Old Post Feb-17-2005 06:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
getfoul
LOL Tiesto

the most complimentes ever given to citric lady in one thread.

Not about to change now, welcome back.

dogs and I talk like an imbecile! I wander around, "Ooo! You want
food!" I've turned into a f*cking moron.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 09:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for getfoul Click here to Send getfoul a Private Message Add getfoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
dude i got the p00n from my ex this weekend...she just doesn't want to date me

sounds like my ex..... she wants to come down for the ta party but i'd rather she came down when she didnt have to face ppl like coup and maybe neo, shes a bit young for him at 19 tho

Old Post Feb-17-2005 10:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
You would think, but it's actually the worst situation (asides from no situation at all). It's all about the leverage, and in this situation all the leverage is on the female.

leverage or cleaveage

Old Post Feb-17-2005 10:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wwu.punisher
The Enigma

quote:
Originally posted by tribu

1. Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
2. Klea - Tic Toc (Paul Van Dyk's Re-Edit)
3. Alibi - Eternity (Inner City Mix)
4. Cirque de Soleil - Pokinoi (Sasha Mix)
5. Chris & Kai vs. Levin - Gone to Heaven

Old Post Feb-17-2005 15:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wwu.punisher Click here to Send wwu.punisher a Private Message Add wwu.punisher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

I like

Old Post Feb-17-2005 17:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjDeComp Click here to Send DjDeComp a Private Message Add DjDeComp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neoraver
machine ate my homework

OMFG!!!!11oneoneeleven

how uninteresting

Goldfrapp - A & E (Gui Boratto Remix)

Old Post Feb-17-2005 17:15  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for neoraver Click here to Send neoraver a Private Message Add neoraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

ooh nice.. looks much better than before.. it has more life to it now

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Feb-17-2005 17:19  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Old Post Feb-17-2005 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread