Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > MotherFuxor Part II :the Saga continues(Hey crackheadz here's your vids..)
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RachUCF1001
got 2 Believe

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
shit man.... see everyone jumping at the end of that?? i remember that... sick... iiittt had just started to hit me too... that's one of the best times i've ever seen everyone just jumpin at once... man...

it. OH YES

lololol it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun jumping up and down in that huddle with everyone in the pouring down rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

W E A F T E R H O U R S

Old Post Jun-30-2004 04:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RachUCF1001 Click here to Send RachUCF1001 a Private Message Visit RachUCF1001's homepage! Add RachUCF1001 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

i love those vids man! proof that i was there!! my ticket got wet beyond belief so... that sucks. i really wanted pvd to sign the stub so i could put it next to the summer stage 2004

Espen & Elusive - Poetic Penetration (Furry Nipples Remix) 5 fuckin stars!
Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:01  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

Great vidz. Really love the 3rd vid. That my fav song he played

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Bliss
DERELICTS & DEGENERATES

quote:
Originally posted by RachUCF1001
it. OH YES

lololol it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun jumping up and down in that huddle with everyone in the pouring down rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

hahah.... you and i are on the same page i see

man yea all those wet scantily clothed bodies pressing together while buggin out.... nice seein ya again, Rachel... SS was crazy wasn't it... and i heard about all the fun at the afterparty.. the after-after party... AND the after-after-after party... wish i had been there... next time!!!

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:08  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Bliss Click here to Send Miss Bliss a Private Message Add Miss Bliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

what after after after pary?

Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:09  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Bliss
DERELICTS & DEGENERATES

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
what after after after pary?

the one you're feeling in your body right now... fun ain't it

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:11  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Bliss Click here to Send Miss Bliss a Private Message Add Miss Bliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:17  El Salvador
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
hahah.... you and i are on the same page i see

man yea all those wet scantily clothed bodies pressing together while buggin out.... nice seein ya again, Rachel... SS was crazy wasn't it... and i heard about all the fun at the afterparty.. the after-after party... AND the after-after-after party... wish i had been there... next time!!!

There wasn't an after-after party

Old Post Jun-30-2004 05:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

this is my only vid that's worth watching

http://www.rocafella.org/sal/pvd_ss/pvd.mpg

Old Post Jun-30-2004 06:22  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

those vids are ridiculous =)

definitely The Hottest records in New York

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jun-30-2004 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

OMFG!!! THOSE BEACH BALLS!!!! there was like 100 of them just bouncing everywhere! and they were HUGE!!!! i love it! i was laughing soo hard like a kid in the middle of the rain with huge beach balls flying over my head...with pvd playing in the background!!! w0w ...what more can i ask for?

Old Post Jun-30-2004 12:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanAX
Trance Gazer

awesome vids, thankx a lot bro..

"It's not just a hobby, it's not just love, it's the extreme passion that lives inside my heart which leads me to the ultimate addiction and it has become an essential part of my life that I can't live without it. MUZIK IS LIFE."
D.A.R.K. - NYC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
DJ Dan X Site

Old Post Jun-30-2004 14:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanAX Click here to Send DanAX a Private Message Visit DanAX's homepage! Add DanAX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > MotherFuxor Part II :the Saga continues(Hey crackheadz here's your vids..)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread