Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

july 3rd. . .WERD!! i was already plannin on seein him then Carl Cox vs Danny T @ Roxy the next day.

I plan on hittin up armin EARRRRRRRLY cuz you know how small it is. But if armin is too crowded, saturday is asian night @ dream and well. . . . . .the asian women are t2h win. Trust me. . .i KNOW.

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:56  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
july 3rd. . .WERD!! i was already plannin on seein him then Carl Cox vs Danny T @ Roxy the next day.

I plan on hittin up armin EARRRRRRRLY cuz you know how small it is. But if armin is too crowded, saturday is asian night @ dream and well. . . . . .the asian women are t2h win. Trust me. . .i KNOW.

LOL.....Peter Peter.....

Well So wait, Carl Cox and Danny r @ Roxy on the 4th??? OMG ROAD TRIP!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 01:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sammy6979
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
Now thats the spirt bro!!! Its gonna be a sick night in DC once again with my GLOW buddies.

Hellz yea bro. Hey, You wanna stop by my house during the day and then we can ride down together??

Old Post Jun-14-2004 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sammy6979 Click here to Send sammy6979 a Private Message Add sammy6979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by sammy6979
Hellz yea bro. Hey, You wanna stop by my house during the day and then we can ride down together??

Depending on my car situation....I might have to fly down....my car is pretty much a piece of shit and im about to get another one.

Old Post Jun-14-2004 03:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sammy6979
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
Depending on my car situation....I might have to fly down....my car is pretty much a piece of shit and im about to get another one.

That sux bro. Hope things work out for you.

Old Post Jun-14-2004 06:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sammy6979 Click here to Send sammy6979 a Private Message Add sammy6979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by sammy6979
That sux bro. Hope things work out for you.

It will.....Im getting a new car soon!!! But not sure that soon....so I might have to fly. Whos going to pick my ass up at the airport???

Old Post Jun-14-2004 06:52  United States
BigManwithaPlan
tranceaddict

This Be AddictedTo1982 Banded

Anways since I feel happy. I will pick you up bitch!

what date are you flying in and stuff

Last edited by BigManwithaPlan on Jun-14-2004 at 07:27

Old Post Jun-14-2004 07:17  Ghana
Click Here to See the Profile for BigManwithaPlan Click here to Send BigManwithaPlan a Private Message Add BigManwithaPlan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdl
Grey Goose Addict

Location: Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Cant Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to do Other Stuff Good Too

geez, the news sucks that this wont be at the new glow, it would have been great to christen the new glow with armin, but what can we do. as far as armin @ the loft, of course im there. cant wait to see everyone there, and prob some peeps at sonar this saturday. the season has started!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 08:07  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for djdl Click here to Send djdl a Private Message Visit djdl's homepage! Add djdl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BigManwithaPlan
tranceaddict

http://www.groovanauts.com/board/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=2847

This is what is happening but its 21 and over sorry for you kiddos

Old Post Jun-14-2004 18:53  Ghana
Click Here to See the Profile for BigManwithaPlan Click here to Send BigManwithaPlan a Private Message Add BigManwithaPlan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clyde77
junior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-14-2004 20:00  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for Clyde77 Click here to Send Clyde77 a Private Message Add Clyde77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EssentialMix3r
Senior tranceaddict

yeah, the whole 21+ thing sucks, but I may find a way in there despite the attempts to keep the younguns out...

Gabriel & Dresden, Deep Dish, Paul Van Dyk, Edgar V, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten,Armin Van Buren, Pete Moutso, Dan Sampson, K Yun, Dee Jay Clutch, Ak1200, Dieselboy, Seb Fontain, Miss Kittin, Rich "Humpty" Visson, Reid Speed...owned me!

Old Post Jun-15-2004 07:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EssentialMix3r Click here to Send EssentialMix3r a Private Message Add EssentialMix3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryo
bleeps and bloops

those bastards!

Old Post Jun-15-2004 18:48  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread