Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

HappyHappy Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)

Alright lets get this roll call rolling..... I wanna see mad TA representation this night....its not a night to missed!!! For 1) Its prob the opening night!!! 2) Armin owns Glow!!! 3) The new Glow is going to be sick!!! 4) I already have plans in effect for an afterparty

vtec
trancEyes22
Liz
Ian
Jane
akaufma2000
Swifftly
limin_li + 2
Kenn014
MrGame+Watch + 1
StarWarsSteve
djdl

Last edited by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 at 04:13

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

Love Poundin' Sensation

i think we ALL know i will be there. unfortunately not with aaron, so liz will have to accompany me. see ya'll there!!!!

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

^^^ERIN!!!!! Hit me up about the AFTERPARTY!!!!

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
^^^ERIN!!!!! Hit me up about the AFTERPARTY!!!!

shoot i better be included in your plans

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
shoot i better be included in your plans

Of course you are!!! And so is LIZ

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:44  United States
DJDREO
chillen

I have been thinking about getting an illegal Id. But what i keep thinking about is. Am i really going to go to DC just so I cant get in? I dont know maybe I will get my chance to see Armin(i need to anyways or i wont die a happy man). I wish you guys the best of luck and have fun.

Old Post Jun-09-2004 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

i heard glow has been pushed back further.

Old Post Jun-09-2004 22:18  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryo
bleeps and bloops

ill be there with my friend Danny

Old Post Jun-09-2004 22:32  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
i heard glow has been pushed back further.

Don't start rumors!!!! SQUASH!!!!

Old Post Jun-09-2004 23:24  United States
TranceLuver4evr
:D

I really want to go to this!!!!

I'll have to figure something out for this roadtrip

but don't count me in yet

Old Post Jun-10-2004 00:04  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLuver4evr Click here to Send TranceLuver4evr a Private Message Add TranceLuver4evr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
Don't start rumors!!!! SQUASH!!!!

just tellin you so you dont be buying airline tix already

Old Post Jun-10-2004 00:20  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limin_li
Asian Mafioso Nerdbot

I am down.

Ian, throw the guest list for us poor college kids.

Old Post Jun-10-2004 03:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for limin_li Click here to Send limin_li a Private Message Add limin_li to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread