Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Migraines.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ang ' ela_ie
Gee whiz!

Migraines.

Does anyone else get 'em? I get a monster once or twice a week. I have one right now. Ive felt it coming on all day - I got really tired and felt this pressure building up in my brain, and then just a half hour ago it came on.

Ugh.

So I take some Excedrin and go on with my life, but they last for HOURS. I dont know what to do about it.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 01:45  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for Ang ' ela_ie Click here to Send Ang ' ela_ie a Private Message Add Ang ' ela_ie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

Hi Ang!! I don't have a problem with migarines. i wish i could help you.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ang ' ela_ie
Gee whiz!

Well thanks anyways!

Old Post Oct-15-2006 01:50  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for Ang ' ela_ie Click here to Send Ang ' ela_ie a Private Message Add Ang ' ela_ie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ibizadreamer AG
Bill Starr's 5X5 routine

Have sex with me and all your pains will go away!

Old Post Oct-15-2006 02:20  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Ibizadreamer AG Click here to Send Ibizadreamer AG a Private Message Add Ibizadreamer AG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

I used to suffer from bad headaches until a few years ago. It used to be like hell.

But somehow things got better and now I hardly get any.

So you can pretty much hope that some day ur migraines will also go away.

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 02:21  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EXTREMUM
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Migraines.

quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
Does anyone else get 'em? I get a monster once or twice a week. I have one right now. Ive felt it coming on all day - I got really tired and felt this pressure building up in my brain, and then just a half hour ago it came on.

Ugh.

So I take some Excedrin and go on with my life, but they last for HOURS. I dont know what to do about it.

If you've been getting them consistantly, I'd advise you to see your doctor.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 02:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EXTREMUM Click here to Send EXTREMUM a Private Message Add EXTREMUM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XoxidE
Senior tranceaddict

Head on apply directly to the forehead.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 03:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XoxidE Click here to Send XoxidE a Private Message Visit XoxidE's homepage! Add XoxidE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

uh-oh.....

Old Post Oct-15-2006 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ang ' ela_ie
Gee whiz!

quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
uh-oh.....

Yeah Im pretty sure its on, now.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 03:28  Egypt
eROs.au
Chuck Bass

Subpsychoactive doses of LSA are reputed to help migraines.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post Oct-15-2006 03:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

I used to get them, but only one every couple of months. I have never heard of anyone getting migraines weekly. You need to see a doctor asap because that is definitely not normal.

Also, you doctor can give you prescription medication which works so much better than excedrin, which is nothing better than glorified tylenol.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 04:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Don't take this the wrong way...but do you have large breasts? I know that women with large breats are prone to getting migraine headaches. My bf's little sister gets them quite often.

I've only had a migraine headache twice. Not fun. Sorry for your pain.

Old Post Oct-15-2006 04:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Migraines.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread