Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Men don't understand women; Women don't understand men
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

Confused Men don't understand women; Women don't understand men

I was having a rather curious discussion with a friend of mine. Now, before we being, I must say that she happens to be a girl, whereas I believe most of you knows I'm a bloke. And, we were discussing about the differences between "men" and "women", and how they seem not to understand one another quite often.

To me, it's just the fact that it happens in all relationships: people have different points of view, so these views tend to clash in spite of gender (i.e. the clashes you have with your girlfriend aren't much different in nature from the clashes you have with your best friend of the same sex). My friend, though, says that women and men have basic common behaviour patterns, and these patterns differ on gender.

Anyway, here are excerpts of our discussion via e-mail:
quote:
Originally said by my friend
[A]ccording to my experience (not only personal but friends’ and friends’ friends’) – girls do act the same after some time and in certain situations.

To which I replied:
quote:
Originally said by me
I really suck at seeing patterns, and I wonder whether we can really divide "men" and "women" like that. If women behave all the same after a while (...), why is it that we still see great differences among them?

At that point, I realised this could be CORe material. Now go on, discuss, I'm curious to hear you people.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:06  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

Fundamental truth in life.

Girls = crazy.
Boys = stupid.

Even if they know what's good for them, guys inevitably do something to screw up.

And girls are just uniformly crazy.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:09  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TweeK
What About The Future

Re: Men don't understand women; Women don't understand men

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I realised this could be CORe material.

Wait a second there buddie. Are you saying people in teh c0re are stuupid.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:09  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for TweeK Click here to Send TweeK a Private Message Add TweeK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

I'm confused. What were you debating, what was her stance, and what was yours?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

girls are easy. state capitals are hard.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

No, Tweek, I just thought it would be fun... and lol @ Lebez
quote:
Originally posted by Inconspicuous
What were you debating, what was her stance, and what was yours?

What were we debating: Behaviour (and relationships between men and women)
What her stance was: Women have one way to act, men have another
What my stance was: Individuals are all essentially different - grouping them in order to explain the problems of clashing point of views is completely unnecessary.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:13  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
superglo
shake well before use ...

women put too much importance in dates.
exact date of first kiss down to the last nano second.

thesuperglo - Flaming Popsicle [June 2007 Promo](full-on/dark/goa)

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:15  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for superglo Click here to Send superglo a Private Message Visit superglo's homepage! Add superglo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Fundamental truth in life.

Girls = crazy.
Boys = stupid.

Even if they know what's good for them, guys inevitably do something to screw up.

And girls are just uniformly crazy.

That also happens to work inversely aswell...

Girls = Stupid.
Boys = Crazy.

Depends on which one you stumble upon, kind of hard to find a genuinely smart girl, then when you do you realize shes a prude and wont touch your weiner so you're stuck at home posting in teh C0Re. Then you go out, dump her, find a chick thats crazy, but you don't realize that shes a man eating slut that she cheats on you more than you did on your 4th grade math quizzes. Then you realize how stupid you are. I honestly have no clue what im talking about.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

quote:
Originally posted by superglo

Srsly. As said by the great Vaughn..I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested...

And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

I'm somewhere in between you two. You cannot group men & women into two colossal groups of behavioral patterns--some women behave identically to some men--but there are traits in each that are more likely to produce one set of outcomes rather than another. Analysis should be done on a case-by-case basis, but one consideration in that analysis has to be gender, as it does play a significant role.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by superglo

Weirdly enough, I tend to remember dates a lot better than my girlfriend.

In fact, I was the one who had to tell her when our first date was (after we had been dating for about a month ).

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:18  Brazil
eFeKz
sending out an s.o.s.

most quarrels are about such trivial things that after the spat is over, the mature individual can look at it and understand that it was pretty stupid to fight over so lame a thing.

this is for both sexes, although im my personal opinion i feel females are more likely to act on emotion for justificational purposes when it comes to differences, whereas guys tend to be stubborn and testostoerone driven, making males more agressive and "my way is right" kinda.

my 2 cents

Old Post Aug-10-2006 04:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eFeKz Click here to Send eFeKz a Private Message Add eFeKz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Men don't understand women; Women don't understand men
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread