Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Printer Help
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Printer Help

What's the best B&W printer out there at a good price? Need to get a printer soon ...

Old Post Dec-19-2006 17:24  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Espresso
Sans Le Title

John, what do you want to print? just (borderless or with regular border) 4x6 for snaps or larger prints for fine art as well?

Old Post Dec-19-2006 17:30  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for Espresso Click here to Send Espresso a Private Message Add Espresso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinaboy1021
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...54&catid=10233#

Old Post Dec-19-2006 17:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chinaboy1021 Click here to Send chinaboy1021 a Private Message Add chinaboy1021 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by chinaboy1021
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...54&catid=10233#

+1

Have the 2010 model. Completely satisfied with it, from quality of printing, easy put together and installation of parts, clearing of paper jams.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-19-2006 18:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinaboy1021
Supreme tranceaddict

my 2010 has never jammed.

also toner refills cost like $8 on ebay and work perfectly.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chinaboy1021 Click here to Send chinaboy1021 a Private Message Add chinaboy1021 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by chinaboy1021
my 2010 has never jammed.

also toner refills cost like $8 on ebay and work perfectly.

It just means you're not stupid like me and put stuff on top of the printer and press print

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-19-2006 18:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djozzy
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Printer Help

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
What's the best B&W printer out there at a good price? Need to get a printer soon ...

Get HP

http://shopping.hp.ca/cStoreCA/Base...&BEId=5&Lang=EN

Old Post Dec-19-2006 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djozzy Click here to Send djozzy a Private Message Visit djozzy's homepage! Add djozzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

Buy HP.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 21:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

HP parts are made by cannon

cannon parts are made by HP

i would recommend buying a cannon printer

Old Post Dec-19-2006 22:08  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djozzy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
HP parts are made by cannon

cannon parts are made by HP

i would recommend buying a cannon printer

First is true, second is not likely. Not who makes it, where is more important. Look for first letters in serial number. CN china, SG singapure, JP japan, US states. You make the guess which is better.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djozzy Click here to Send djozzy a Private Message Visit djozzy's homepage! Add djozzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Oreo_The_Cookie
Supreme tranceaddict

I love my Samsung Laser (I have a 1710), bought it 2 years ago, gone through about 3 toner refills (5-10$ on ebay) and about 15 000 pages without issue.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 23:21  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Oreo_The_Cookie Click here to Send Oreo_The_Cookie a Private Message Add Oreo_The_Cookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djozzy
First is true, second is not likely. Not who makes it, where is more important. Look for first letters in serial number. CN china, SG singapure, JP japan, US states. You make the guess which is better.

china?
everything is made in china

btw the reason it is done that way is that its pretty much a monopoly by 2 printer companies, if each company makes parts for each other then they will never go out of business. Because if one company goes out of business so will the other one for monopolizing the market so its a win win situation.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 23:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Printer Help
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread