Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DJs Order of Appearnce for July 4th
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj tek
SSU MF !

DJs Order of Appearnce for July 4th

i thought i'd make this a new thread so ppl dont have to go back to the page[7] that i posted on in the other thread...

Justin Medina/Jay[Hitokiri]
Lunasea[Daniela]
Ted Shin
Tony Lee/Tae Seol
Eddie Bang/Eugene Lee
Tae Seol

Music will start approximately 11:00am and go on til little after dark.. so im not gonna put down the exact time slots.. come early and take advantage of the whole day. gauranteed to be off the hook !

see everyone on sunday !!!!!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 18:49  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fr0st
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: DJs Order of Appearnce for July 4th

quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
i thought i'd make this a new thread so ppl dont have to go back to the page[7] that i posted on in the other thread...

Justin Medina/Jay[Hitokiri]
Lunasea[Daniela]
Ted Shin
Tony Lee/Tae Seol
Eddie Bang/Eugene Lee
Tae Seol

Music will start approximately 11:00am and go on til little after dark.. so im not gonna put down the exact time slots.. come early and take advantage of the whole day. gauranteed to be off the hook !

see everyone on sunday !!!!!

damn wish i coulda brought my records =\

Old Post Jul-02-2004 18:52  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for fr0st Click here to Send fr0st a Private Message Add fr0st to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DJs Order of Appearnce for July 4th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread