Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC this weekend
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KID-M
Supreme tranceaddict

NYC this weekend

I am heading to NYC this weekend and am looking for suggestions on lounges/clubs (other than Friday night of course). We may go to Filter 14 for Fortier on Thursday. Anyone know of any other cool lounges / clubs for Thursday and Saturday night? How will Crobar be on Saturday - Calderone? Some people told me Soho/Village/E. Village and others said the meat packing district (where is this?)

Also, where are the best areas of non-chain clothing stores for going out clothes?

Thanks!

Old Post Jun-22-2004 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KID-M Click here to Send KID-M a Private Message Visit KID-M's homepage! Add KID-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KidmoneyKrieg
Supreme tranceaddict

Clothes: Century 21
22 Cortlandt Street
(between Church and Broadway)
New York, NY 10007

Old Post Jun-23-2004 06:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for KidmoneyKrieg Click here to Send KidmoneyKrieg a Private Message Add KidmoneyKrieg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

avalon's got some spiderman2 release party on saturday. eddie lee, their resident, will be the headliner. that might be worth a go...

i believe they're advertising victor calderone as part of gay pride weekend too. www.crobar.com

meat packing district is like.. 14th and 8th avenue and west of that, or thereabouts

Old Post Jun-23-2004 07:01  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BitchBoyNYC
Retired

Yeah, it doesn't really look like anything that special is going on Sat. night. Calderon @Crobar I hear is good. I'm not sure if it's a gay party though.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 11:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BitchBoyNYC Click here to Send BitchBoyNYC a Private Message Add BitchBoyNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BitchBoyNYC
Retired

I do know for a fact that Jonathan Peters is spinning @ Spirit on Sat night. It's a non-promoted party for whatever reason. But it's a big thread on his website.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 11:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BitchBoyNYC Click here to Send BitchBoyNYC a Private Message Add BitchBoyNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

Re: NYC this weekend

quote:
Originally posted by KID-M
I am heading to NYC this weekend and am looking for suggestions on lounges/clubs (other than Friday night of course). We may go to Filter 14 for Fortier on Thursday. Anyone know of any other cool lounges / clubs for Thursday and Saturday night? How will Crobar be on Saturday - Calderone? Some people told me Soho/Village/E. Village and others said the meat packing district (where is this?)

Also, where are the best areas of non-chain clothing stores for going out clothes?

Thanks!

check SOHO... thats where i go.... and yea.. CENTURY 21 is really good.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 12:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by BitchBoyNYC
I do know for a fact that Jonathan Peters is spinning @ Spirit on Sat night. It's a non-promoted party for whatever reason. But it's a big thread on his website.

LOL well hey hes a big name so ish koo i guess...but isnt Spirit 21+? his usual crowd wont make it there then...but i am glad to see Spirit trying to draw more acts....here's hoping their efforts succeed, wid the PVD afterparty being the clincher to making Spirit stay open...

Old Post Jun-23-2004 15:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj tek
SSU MF !

you can also swing by Fuzion On A this saturday for some pregame[or stay].. i'll be spinning with Ted Shin from 10pm - 3am... no admission, no dress code 21+..
its on the corner of 13th st. and ave A.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 15:11  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KID-M
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks guys...cant wait!

Old Post Jun-23-2004 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KID-M Click here to Send KID-M a Private Message Visit KID-M's homepage! Add KID-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starstuff
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KID-M We may go to Filter 14 for Fortier on Thursday.

FREE Bacardi O. & OJ | FREE Cuervo & OJ | $2 Beer & Well Drinks B4 11:30pm

you really can't go wrong....

Old Post Jun-24-2004 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for starstuff Click here to Send starstuff a Private Message Add starstuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC this weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread