Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Records with anti-political vocals
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JRB
tranceaddict

Question Records with anti-political vocals

was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm looking for some vinyl tracks with anti-political vocals. Preferably Trance, Progressive, or Breaks, but not necessary

Old Post Jun-11-2004 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JRB Click here to Send JRB a Private Message Add JRB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nautilus
No Talk, All Action

not sure if this is what you're searching for but David Carretta - Punishment Song

Old Post Jun-11-2004 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nautilus Click here to Send Nautilus a Private Message Add Nautilus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle

Reloop - Fucking Society

Old Post Jun-11-2004 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

They know about bullshit
In the fucking society
Besides saying nothing
Keeping count 'til eternity

They sell out their soul
In search for publicity
And keep on ignoring
The shrinking reality

Fuck puppets,
Fuck schmucks,
Fuck loneliness,
Fuck ignorance,
In the fucking society

more social then political but great song...

fuckin read my mind...didnt see ur post

Old Post Jun-11-2004 02:45  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle

Ferry Corsten - Whatever!

Old Post Jun-11-2004 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

wouldnt an anti political song be political none the less?

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Cinos
official ta furhead

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
wouldnt an anti political song be political none the less?

Yes.

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:23  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Cinos Click here to Send DJ Cinos a Private Message Add DJ Cinos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Love savant

Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:28  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTornado
Supreme tranceaddict

Marco V - Godd is good social commentary

Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul (surprised no one said this already)

Edit: Woah we said that at the exact same time!

Also, if it doesn't have to be "dance" music, any Public Enemy record would work.

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTornado Click here to Send TheTornado a Private Message Visit TheTornado's homepage! Add TheTornado to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

The track "Choose Life" by PF Project contains samples from the famous quote by Ewan McGregor in Traisnpotting

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? "

Awesome quote, awesome movie, awesome track, awesome remix (Moonman)

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
getfoul
LOL Tiesto

Anything by Rage against the Machine.

David Bowie ft Trent Rezner - I'm afraid of americans.

Not necessarily trance obviously, but its political none the less.

dogs and I talk like an imbecile! I wander around, "Ooo! You want
food!" I've turned into a f*cking moron.

Old Post Jun-11-2004 06:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for getfoul Click here to Send getfoul a Private Message Add getfoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Froofy-D
Junior tranceaddict

Circle Jerks - Group Sex
Dead Kennedys - Give me Convenience or Give Me Death

Old Post Jun-11-2004 07:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Froofy-D Click here to Send Froofy-D a Private Message Add Froofy-D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Records with anti-political vocals
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread