Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

move the gigs to Santos for the time being....

I haven't heard anything about Rob and Dance.Here.Too doing any partys there...

i rather see Sasha somewhere then not see Sasha at all

Old Post Sep-25-2010 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
move the gigs to Santos for the time being....

I haven't heard anything about Rob and Dance.Here.Too doing any partys there...

i rather see Sasha somewhere then not see Sasha at all

I WISH THERE WILL BE AS LEAST AS POSSIBLE OF ROB AT D36 reys:

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Sep-25-2010 16:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

this getnyce, adjusting his comments

game over

Last edited by EarnYourKeep on Sep-26-2010 at 23:36

Old Post Sep-26-2010 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
BLKMKT should bring Sasha to Sunset Park!

Game over

THREAD "QUOTE" AWARD OF THE MONTH

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Sep-26-2010 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Has the city given u guys any sort of turn around time? I mean shit has been in motion since June wtf are they doing?

That's how the city works... I'm in the architecture business, and they make it hard enough to get permits and documents back on time to start construction on time, it's called bureaucracy...

The city HATES nightlife, so you can only imagine how many problems they're giving to get permits back for that. Anything nightlife-related is just a big mockery in this city, nothing can ever open without a hitch or any issues. Minitek Festival, Sensation White NYC, now D36, probably Sankey's will probably have some fun "grand opening" adventure in a few months.. It's all very discouraging, and it's very hard to propose anything exciting in this city's nightlife without people's cynical instincts doubting its success at every move; and who can blame them? I'm one of them.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
BLKMKT should bring Sasha to Sunset Park!

Game over

I love that venue!

Old Post Sep-26-2010 17:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

i've said it once, i'll say it again. Manhattan BLOWS for clubs/parties. D36 is a retarded idea in the city...take it to BK or LIC, problem solved. Why someone thought it'd be a great idea to try and open a new nightclub in Manhattan when all the city is trying to do is close the few that are already left there is beyond comprehension.
they've booked so many artists for a club that wasn't even close to ready to open.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 17:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

along with all this "club politics" discussion, what is up with Love? Why has massive been throwing parties at other venues, is it because love is closing, mgmt is horrible, or has massive just outgrown it? This question comes up mostly because i heard they have sold their lighting equip and such

Old Post Sep-26-2010 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
i've said it once, i'll say it again. Manhattan BLOWS for clubs/parties. D36 is a retarded idea in the city...take it to BK or LIC, problem solved. Why someone thought it'd be a great idea to try and open a new nightclub in Manhattan when all the city is trying to do is close the few that are already left there is beyond comprehension.
they've booked so many artists for a club that wasn't even close to ready to open.

The same problems would exist in getting the same permits in other boroughs, too, imo. Considering the tax income that comes from places with $12 drinks and the current economic issues in NYC, you would think this wouldn't be an issue.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-26-2010 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA

i kinda agree with what your saying
there used to be a club in brooklyn called studio b that booked some really good dj's and the layout of the club was perfect but it got shut down sucks...
as for d36 the neighborhood its in is not really residental so i dont think there should be too much of a problem once the club is actually open it sucks the city is giving them such a hard time now

thats why supposedly sankey's when it opens from what i heard the location is not too far from pacha but more towards residental parts
so they might have alot of trouble with their neighbors and everything

Old Post Sep-26-2010 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

If its not broken, don't fix it- keep it as TBA in bk events!

Old Post Sep-27-2010 17:05  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Does this flyer make anyone else's pants tight? I know what I'm doing Halloween. Even though Marco/Radioslave the night before is tempting, I can't miss a Circoloco party, straight up DC10

Old Post Oct-02-2010 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune from 2001 Steve Lawler set [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirheadz - Stanley (here i am) [warp brothers mix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread