Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sl*t walk or not, some girls are...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

OP is Auschwitz material. Be a man. Friends don't let friends have shit friends.

Old Post Aug-27-2013 21:05  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

We need more background information, what are their races and religion?

Old Post Aug-28-2013 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

This happened to my friend, 'trap-a-nigga-baby'. It has ruined his life, the girl is a nightmare.

You have to tell your "friends". If they were good friends, you would not hesitate.

Old Post Aug-28-2013 15:57  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

pics of these girls

Old Post Aug-28-2013 23:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
pics of these girls

Old Post Aug-29-2013 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007

is that pic a part of your fap stash?

Old Post Aug-29-2013 12:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/2...rol-pill-recall

Old Post Aug-29-2013 13:30  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ak87
Senior tranceaddict

dykes on jay stop being a dyke what do you know about concentration camps you flamer

none the less their backgrounds are straight mungee caker (spell?)

as for telling them i went the anonymous email route so well see what happens in the coming days

Old Post Aug-29-2013 15:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ak87 Click here to Send ak87 a Private Message Add ak87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

A passive aggressive twat that can't man up and be a friend is calling me a flamer? The next time that you are wondering why no one calls you on your birthday, think of this thread. Maybe you can get a free blooming onion or something at Outback to cry in or something.

You can then send them an anonymous email telling them that it was too salty.

Old Post Aug-29-2013 16:37  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Or something.

Old Post Aug-29-2013 16:39  China
ak87
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
passive aggressive

who you calling passive aggressive broooo

you are like oprah full of advice and raped by your uncle

Old Post Aug-29-2013 17:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ak87 Click here to Send ak87 a Private Message Add ak87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

You should send him an anonymous email to tell him that he raped me. You know, like a man.

Old Post Aug-29-2013 18:39  China

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sl*t walk or not, some girls are...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- 2004 Disco House Tune = Maybe Solaris Heights? [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMac Zimms - "L'Annonce Des Couleurs" (The Mystery Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread