Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Ozgur Can Remix + Mirage Dub Funk Mix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SantiagoNino
Senior tranceaddict

Ozgur Can Remix + Mirage Dub Funk Mix

Hi People, well here's a Dub tech mix i did for Ozze like 7 months ago, the original track it's been out for about 3 months i think? well i dont know but i wanted to share it with you guys.

also i wanted to share this mix i did for for my track ''mirage'' wich was out on armada 1 month ago, i did this mix like 8 months ago, just after i finished the original, i called this mix ''Dub Funk Mix''.

Hope you guys enjoy both.

Ozgur Can - The Mingle King (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)

Santiago Nino - Mirage (Dub Funk Mix)

bye

---------------------------------------

Old Post Sep-28-2005 08:35  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for SantiagoNino Click here to Send SantiagoNino a Private Message Add SantiagoNino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richg101

lovin 'mirage'!

i love your bass you use. your style is like an up to date italian hardhouse like r ferri, picotto. like the stuff released from media bxr back in 1999. the bass is so dirty!

lovin it!

www.deresion.com

Old Post Sep-28-2005 09:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for richg101 Click here to Send richg101 a Private Message Visit richg101's homepage! Add richg101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Invertika
tranceaddict

wicked choonage, nuff said.

cheers for the tracks

Last edited by Invertika on Sep-28-2005 at 09:33

Old Post Sep-28-2005 09:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Invertika Click here to Send Invertika a Private Message Visit Invertika's homepage! Add Invertika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raskell
tranceaddict

Both remixes are great. I love your work.
Thanks for sharing them.

Old Post Sep-28-2005 12:02  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Raskell Click here to Send Raskell a Private Message Add Raskell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
covert23
Supreme tranceaddict

like the tune

like the tune would make a good early techno set record keep up the good work mate...

Old Post Sep-28-2005 12:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for covert23 Click here to Send covert23 a Private Message Visit covert23's homepage! Add covert23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
christian_rusch
Supreme tranceaddict

So no Özgür Can remix?

Anjunabeats / Captured / Subtraxx / Gesture

http://www.christianrusch.com/

Old Post Sep-28-2005 12:59  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for christian_rusch Click here to Send christian_rusch a Private Message Visit christian_rusch's homepage! Add christian_rusch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M-X
Senior tranceaddict

Links dont work for me?

www.infrasonic-recordings.com
http://www.myspace.com/infrasonicrecordings

More info & dates:
http://www.myspace.com/djmkx

Promo mix:
MK X - March Mix

Old Post Sep-28-2005 15:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for M-X Click here to Send M-X a Private Message Visit M-X's homepage! Add M-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ac dc
Junior tranceaddict

Is this the santiago nino!! the man!! Thanks for sharing!!!

i feel that the bass and drums of santiago nino has always been the x factor ...

but on this occasion... the drums beats seems to be distorted as heard on my sony mdr7506 headphones.

My humble opinion:

Ozgur Can - The Mingle King (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)

Intro: Great the weird static sound caught my attention straight away

Buildup: Good i thought everything (drums, bass etc) came in at the right time

Minibreak: Looking good

Buildup: Looking great

Breakdown: Was looking for a melodic sequence even though it was a tech mix.. cos i was starting to get bored

Climax: Very much the same to that at 2 min plus...But i guess it quite alright... BUT... like i commented on another song... maybe u can hype up to the climax just when the breakdown ends with some drum roll or some other sound... i thought this kind of hype buidup work well on the clubbers based on what i observed in a club...

Outro: Great no comments

Structure: Quite good. No comments

Overall: 7 to 7.5/10
Something that i will put in my set!!
Good stuff again...

PS: anyway your tracks destroyed the dancefloor of Singapore when Agnelli and Nelson played 2 of your tracks in their recent gig here

Last edited by ac dc on Sep-28-2005 at 18:43

Old Post Sep-28-2005 18:28  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for ac dc Click here to Send ac dc a Private Message Add ac dc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EtherealSL
experiments underway

quote:
Originally posted by ac dc
Is this the santiago nino!!

my thoughts exactly... is this THE santiago nino??

anyways, i don't think you're looking for any crit here, but thanks for sharing the tunes, man

Oops i produce dubstep now.

NumberNin6 / Ethereal / Orana Project / Greenlight

Old Post Sep-28-2005 23:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EtherealSL Click here to Send EtherealSL a Private Message Visit EtherealSL's homepage! Add EtherealSL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SantiagoNino
Senior tranceaddict

lol, yes im THE SANTIAGO NINO, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE TRACKS

---------------------------------------

Old Post Sep-29-2005 06:20  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for SantiagoNino Click here to Send SantiagoNino a Private Message Add SantiagoNino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BassAngel
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw a few of your releases on Audiojelly and though 'this guy used to give away all his stuff for free, now look where he's getting to' and come back and you're still doing just that!! It's really good to see someone still contributing when they've easy reached a point where they could just not post anymore and be mysterious.

Mingle King deffo keeps the edge of the OC original, loving the atmospheric stylee pads in the back, deffo signature of your style as well, a very good remix!!

Not heard the other mix of Mirage but this is a belter. They're both keeper tracks!

Thanks for sharing!

anon

Old Post Sep-29-2005 11:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for BassAngel Click here to Send BassAngel a Private Message Add BassAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nils
château flight

quote:
Originally posted by BassAngel
It's really good to see someone still contributing when they've easy reached a point where they could just not post anymore and be mysterious.

Thanks for sharing!

second that
santiastic stuff nothing amateur about theese
good work

Old Post Sep-29-2005 22:30  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for nils Click here to Send nils a Private Message Visit nils's homepage! Add nils to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Ozgur Can Remix + Mirage Dub Funk Mix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklast one [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Walder - Crown [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread