Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Drunk

Finally Fergie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Hello! no to 80's pop in trance lol

hmmmmmm this set is getting worse by the second ! !

come on Fergie we need u to wake us up lol

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Oh i think fergie is gonna tear it up

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:17  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ckerr812
Wallet inspector

He starts out with Blaze....tisk tisk

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ckerr812 Click here to Send Ckerr812 a Private Message Visit Ckerr812's homepage! Add Ckerr812 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Thumbs up

what a good start

blaze - my beat!!!!!

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

DJ's

I think each dj did very well we gotta thank them all no one performed shitty I am sure they feel fuckin nervous but some of them just did better than others thats my opinion....

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

ohh iguana

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:20  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Satan (eek!)

Fergie rules!!!!!!!!!!!

iguana/komodo layering amazing

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:21  United States
Mark_
tranceaddict

GO FERGIE!!!!
thats my boy

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ckerr812
Wallet inspector

Never liked Fergie before....but this is a kickin set he's playin... He's got my vote ....

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ckerr812 Click here to Send Ckerr812 a Private Message Visit Ckerr812's homepage! Add Ckerr812 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

C'mon

I know these tune r massive...but c'mon he could've played something brand new or unheard yet

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Drunk oh yes ! ! !

this is awesome !
Fergie is Kickin' it big style

wow fergie Vs Fatboy Slim for the final
it has to be

its going to be a toughie wow

OMG wow whats this tune ?

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID - minimal prog track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrancaccio and Aisher - "Lovely Day" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread