Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

quote:
Originally posted by JayseP
$450.. bargain!

ooooooo where? how?

Old Post May-01-2007 14:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

I thought you got RP8s?

Old Post May-01-2007 14:57  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

Nopes, they're definitely the ones!

Marsh bought em, them upgraded 6 months later and hasn't used em since. Now they're mine

Fledz I've just got em plugged into the headphone jack with an RCA converter + they sound as good as I'd want em to. For now anyway

Old Post May-02-2007 10:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JayseP Click here to Send JayseP a Private Message Add JayseP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rusty O'Hara
Supreme tranceaddict

aLive asks do you want to play live?

Hi,

This is a shameless plug, a search for new talent, and also presenting an opportunity for anyone who wants to get out of the studio and play live.

The aLive ethos:

aLive’s driving commitment is to provide upcoming electronic music artists with a platform to deliver their music to appreciative audiences, and to promote the artists and their music to the wider community.

aLive is a community focused organization set on bringing together music lovers and performers in a unique atmosphere outside of the deafening world of club land.

Want to play?

We want your demo, so, come to the gig with a CD and the Application Form filled out and ask for one of the crew to have a chat.

The only thing we ask is that you come along and support the acts and event that wants to support you.

Want more info?

http://www.myspace.com/thisisalive

Details of our next party:

aLive : 26th May 2007

Cheers,
aLive

Old Post May-07-2007 12:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty O'Hara Click here to Send Rusty O'Hara a Private Message Add Rusty O'Hara to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

http://www.trancescape.net/temp/Please%20Mr%20Lees.mp3

Old Post May-09-2007 00:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sm44
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey guys

this is a sample of a trance track i whipped up in about a week
its the only thing decent enough ive been willing to post

still needs some tweaks and effects thrown in

any feedback positive/negative welcome

sm44 - Louvre

Old Post May-09-2007 00:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sm44 Click here to Send sm44 a Private Message Add sm44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva
http://www.trancescape.net/temp/Please%20Mr%20Lees.mp3

lol - nice mangz - as i commented on mysapce..liking it lots - will have a liosten on a decent system tonight

Old Post May-09-2007 04:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
lol - nice mangz - as i commented on mysapce..liking it lots - will have a liosten on a decent system tonight

hehe you better

Old Post May-10-2007 01:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

Some cool sounds Dj_Es-Dva... dunno about the structure though or the actual musical content. Keep it up though mangz.

Old Post May-11-2007 06:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

hahaha thanks man, its the first thing ive made on my new computer You got any productions?

Old Post May-11-2007 09:49  Australia
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva
hahaha thanks man, its the first thing ive made on my new computer You got any productions?

I should explain my criticism a bit more, because I think you're talented ( and anyone who knows me knows I dont compliment for the sake of complimenting )

With every decent track out there, no matter what genre it is... theres a certain feel or vibe behind it. I didnt get that with your track, and I dont know whether thats because of the structure or the actual musical content... I dont mean that the track has to be 'emotional' or that it has to be deep in any way... I think you know what I mean.

Old Post May-11-2007 13:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

hehe i know i got you the first time, i didnt mean that in a sarcastic way! I highly value your opinion, you and begic are basically the only regular posters in this thread anyway

Old Post May-11-2007 13:31  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by nomode hard trance need id please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQuest - "The Shepherd" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread