Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
christos
P.A.N.A

onion sure sounds great, the only thing i'll say is...where's the freaking finished product

I don't have to say this to you but I will...keep it up mate

Old Post Oct-04-2006 22:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for christos Click here to Send christos a Private Message Visit christos's homepage! Add christos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blinky[Live]
tranceaddict in training

Dave that tune is wickid!!! When are you gunna give me some more stuff to play on KissFM?

Working on some trancy stuff for Gatecrasher at the moment so I thought I'd drop the link here. Only spent a few hours on it so far but let me know what you think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnukun

Cheers,

Blinky

Old Post Oct-14-2006 01:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinky[Live] Click here to Send Blinky[Live] a Private Message Visit Blinky[Live]'s homepage! Add Blinky[Live] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

quote:
Originally posted by Blinky[Live]
Dave that tune is wickid!!! When are you gunna give me some more stuff to play on KissFM?

Working on some trancy stuff for Gatecrasher at the moment so I thought I'd drop the link here. Only spent a few hours on it so far but let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Blinky

im so confused bill, why arent your tracks getting releases? that stuff is good not sure what genre id call it but its nice and bangin keep it up

Old Post Oct-14-2006 11:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Thanks mate! Ill send you the fill rip of this new one if you'd like to play it? I think I did anyways.. I gotta work on the mix a bit more first but yeah, this week for sure.

Ps. I tried to leech this one here but it couldnt find the url.. can you re host it for me?

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Blinky[Live]

Cheers,

Blinky

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Oct-15-2006 07:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
Thanks mate! Ill send you the fill rip of this new one if you'd like to play it? I think I did anyways.. I gotta work on the mix a bit more first but yeah, this week for sure.

Ps. I tried to leech this one here but it couldnt find the url.. can you re host it for me?

Dave

hey dave, dont click on the link, copy and paste it, i had the same problem, it doesnt link to anywhere hehe

Old Post Oct-15-2006 07:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

You're right it worked . Sounds fantastic Blinky! love all those digital effects.. the bassline's quite groovy and moves the piece along heaps.. melody is quite solid as well. Good job

Old Post Oct-15-2006 07:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blinky[Live]
tranceaddict in training

Thanks y’all. I’ll post the finished product when it’s done; I’ve got Mr Mike Nicholl on remix duties.

Do you use Fruity Dave? Much restecpa

Old Post Oct-18-2006 05:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinky[Live] Click here to Send Blinky[Live] a Private Message Visit Blinky[Live]'s homepage! Add Blinky[Live] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Sweet shit, keen to hear his remix.. yeah I do.. you using ableton.. no wait 'abletronz' seems to be what people are calling it

Old Post Oct-18-2006 06:53 
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

its all part of the great dumbing down of the nation dave

Old Post Oct-24-2006 13:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

Hey guys... its been a while

Thrillseekers - Synesthesia ( oni0n remix )

LEFT CLICK HERE

Let me know what you like about it... or what you dont like about it : )

Old Post Oct-24-2006 23:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

hehe def not what i was expecting, but a nice approach. the main synth for the melody is rather thin and needs a bit of low end imo. maybe also a bit more variation in the percussion, which atm is really damn good already!

Old Post Oct-25-2006 03:05  Australia
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva
hehe def not what i was expecting, but a nice approach. the main synth for the melody is rather thin and needs a bit of low end imo. maybe also a bit more variation in the percussion, which atm is really damn good already!

Glad it wasn't what you expected

Yeh theres a highpass filter on the main melody i could bring back down.... As for the percussion I haven't done any fills for it yet which I will do tonight... Glad you like the percs so far...thats what I like about it too

Old Post Oct-25-2006 03:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQuite tough yet funky ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tatana feat. Joanna - "If I Could" (Ronski Speed Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread