Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Thanks I was expecting something different ...I rather c Mark Knite on that style of house .

Just my Personal opinion

Mark Knight?

How long have you listened to electronic music?

Old Post Mar-09-2012 15:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kam
mark knight doesnt play that kinda house no more, he plays Swedish House Mafia sing a long house now. Not even joking.

I somewhat disagree... he's not quite that cheesy house... he doesn't play an anthem filled set like the Swedes... but at the same time you'll know a lot of songs in his set for sure.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Mar-09-2012 19:10  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rkbrawl
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
That i am missing something ???
Can someone post a link a dj set of LUCIANO guy ?

Just cause a bunch of other people like a certain DJ does not mean you will like them at all. Just go on youtube and look up their songs and live sets and decide for yourself.

Mark Knight is tech house

Old Post Mar-09-2012 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rkbrawl Click here to Send rkbrawl a Private Message Add rkbrawl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rkbrawl
Just cause a bunch of other people like a certain DJ does not mean you will like them at all. Just go on youtube and look up their songs and live sets and decide for yourself.

Mark Knight is tech house

The nice part about Mark Knight is that you can just hit the beatport top 20 and then you'll know what set he is going to play.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacks
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1
The nice part about Mark Knight is that you can just hit the beatport top 20 and then you'll know what set he is going to play.

So he shouldn't play successful tracks from his own label?
The man routinely plays 6-12 hour marathons, if it was just top 20 he would be done in 2 hours. He loves the deeper house tracks more then anything.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 22:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacks Click here to Send Stacks a Private Message Visit Stacks's homepage! Add Stacks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Stacks
So he shouldn't play successful tracks from his own label?
The man routinely plays 6-12 hour marathons, if it was just top 20 he would be done in 2 hours. He loves the deeper house tracks more then anything.

Didn't realize Mark Knight played Deep House. Can you provide a link to one of these sets that he plays deep house? Thanks

Old Post Mar-10-2012 23:11  Canada
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

^He plays deep house tracks on his radio show.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 23:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacks
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
^He plays deep house tracks on his radio show.

Yes, every week. Half the time he calls it his favorite part of the show. I have also witnessed him play live 10 times or more, the longest set being New Years day at Space 2011. He played at least an hour of deep house if not more.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacks Click here to Send Stacks a Private Message Visit Stacks's homepage! Add Stacks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

Can you send a link of some of the Mark Knight deep house sets?

The 20 sets he has out now seem to be progressive house and top 10 beatport tech house.

Thanks, I'm trying to expand my musical taste, I'd love to hear some Mark Knight Deep House but can't find it.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 00:32  Canada
Stacks
tranceaddict

I'm not sure were to find any online he does about 15-20 min every week in his free podcast. I was more going off live performances. I'll look around.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 01:14  United States
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah i'd say Mark is tech house as well...

never heard him play deep house in a live set but as noted above he does play some stuff like that in his radio show.... and usually its an old favorite track of his...

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Mar-11-2012 20:45  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1
Mark Knight?

How long have you listened to electronic music?

Grow up on iBIZA
yOU TELL ME

I like Mark Knight cuz he play deep house vs Teck House
and also trow some Faithless and Underworld mixes my top Groups
last time I saw him on Miami was @ space terrace he keep us glued to the floor until 9am !!!

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Last edited by Zo on Mar-11-2012 at 22:12

Old Post Mar-11-2012 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Me ID Tracks from ASOT 208 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiller & Floyd - "Colours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread