Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Creamfields23
Bunga Bunga alliance

Done!

Old Post Jul-16-2003 22:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Creamfields23 Click here to Send Creamfields23 a Private Message Add Creamfields23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pink_glitter
tranceaddict

I would love to help. And donating to cancer research is very good. a friend of mine died from bone cancer in her leg last november And she was only 15

Old Post Jul-19-2003 18:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for pink_glitter Click here to Send pink_glitter a Private Message Visit pink_glitter's homepage! Add pink_glitter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuperFarStucker
1380 fp/s

:-D been folding for a few months now, i got 3+ ghz worth of processing power applied to it.. at my current rate of work unit completion i will eventually overtake teh leaderboard (i think) pwnage^^

Venus: Enter, enter here - men of all kinds and races, victims of reality!
You who have the thirst for dreams.
Venus: You, on life's bitter road, drenched in hard sunlight who have the
thirst that once more the dark marvel of dreams...

Old Post Jul-31-2003 18:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperFarStucker Click here to Send SuperFarStucker a Private Message Add SuperFarStucker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djeso
.: Secret Society :.

I'm up for this will sign up tonight

Old Post Aug-08-2003 15:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for djeso Click here to Send djeso a Private Message Visit djeso's homepage! Add djeso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

great! i'm glad this project is still up and strong and every GROWING! thanx for joining

Old Post Aug-08-2003 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hequn
take me away from hereeee

most definaetly, i have joined up and started, i lost two grandparents to cancer so this means alot to me.

Old Post Aug-11-2003 23:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Hequn Click here to Send Hequn a Private Message Add Hequn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NightCreature
Taucher Addict

links are down

Old Post Aug-21-2003 15:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for NightCreature Click here to Send NightCreature a Private Message Visit NightCreature's homepage! Add NightCreature to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Fixed.

Old Post Aug-22-2003 15:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShellSh0ck
Goodnight, Travel Well

Great Project, i'm def up for this...joined.
greetz Michael

Old Post Aug-22-2003 20:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for ShellSh0ck Click here to Send ShellSh0ck a Private Message Visit ShellSh0ck's homepage! Add ShellSh0ck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robin
OMGTTFOWTISFBIDK

i doubt this is really doing any good (sorry for me being sceptical)

but its definetly worth trying!

half of my family is/has die-ing/died becouse of that F*cking decease

i'll install it in a couple of days, after i reinstalle windows!

Old Post Aug-23-2003 18:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for robin Click here to Send robin a Private Message Add robin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

thanx for joining up.

Yes, watching family members deteriorate after being diagnosed with cancer is something that no one needs to see.

Old Post Aug-27-2003 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robin
OMGTTFOWTISFBIDK

just did.. my uncle has it to

damn i'm scared.. my whole family is die-ing because of it

Old Post Aug-29-2003 10:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for robin Click here to Send robin a Private Message Add robin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread