Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz Avalon....August 8 solo set
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vin247
tranceaddict

it jumped from 30 to 60 within 15mins. fuck

Old Post May-29-2015 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vin247 Click here to Send Vin247 a Private Message Add Vin247 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vin247
it jumped from 30 to 60 within 15mins. fuck

did you get tix?

Old Post May-29-2015 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vin247
tranceaddict

Yup got them at $50. See you there dude, probably won't get there until after 1am to avoid all the cheese.

Old Post May-29-2015 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vin247 Click here to Send Vin247 a Private Message Add Vin247 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yup got them at $50. See you there dude, probably won't get there until after 1am to avoid all the cheese.

the buildup is actually pretty good, nice slow progressive buildup.

Old Post May-29-2015 21:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny

Yeah I like the early part of is long solo gigs. We will be there when the doors open.

Old Post May-29-2015 22:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vin247
tranceaddict

quote:

Yes I know, I like the proggy stuff in the beginning too. I just can't handle the commercial stuff from 11-1 anymore. Can't wait to hear the dirty stuff on the upgraded sound system though!

Old Post May-29-2015 23:52  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yes I know, I like the proggy stuff in the beginning too. I just can't handle the commercial stuff from 11-1 anymore. Can't wait to hear the dirty stuff on the upgraded sound system though!

tbh peak time will be from 12-2 ish..then after that will slowly transition.

i really hope he's updated his crate for the after hours stuff though..will be disappointing if we hear the same stuff from NYE '13.

Old Post May-30-2015 00:00  United States
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
i really hope he's updated his crate for the after hours stuff though..will be disappointing if we hear the same stuff from NYE '13.

Exactly why I won't be going, his "rabbit hole" is dry and lacking the excitement it had in his first couple Avalon sets. It's really just a bunch of basic ass music that trance family isn't familiar with, so it brings something new to the table and they wet themselves (not saying it's bad). Sure, some good stuff in there, but enough to justify all the vomit until 6am? No thanks.

I'm sure it will be a fun party though =D at least after about 3am.

Old Post May-30-2015 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Exactly why I won't be going, his "rabbit hole" is dry and lacking the excitement it had in his first couple Avalon sets. It's really just a bunch of basic ass music that trance family isn't familiar with, so it brings something new to the table and they wet themselves (not saying it's bad). Sure, some good stuff in there, but enough to justify all the vomit until 6am? No thanks.

I'm sure it will be a fun party though =D at least after about 3am.

this

Old Post May-31-2015 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Anthony
Supreme tranceaddict

nicole moudaber at exchange last night tho oO

Old Post May-31-2015 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Anthony Click here to Send Paul Anthony a Private Message Add Paul Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vin247
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Anthony
nicole moudaber at exchange last night tho oO

I was there from 12-2am, thought her set was flat and kinda boring. Did it get better later on? I had to get out of there, I just couldn't deal with people constantly walking around and bumping into me. Fuck Exchange. I don't think I've ever seen a good set there, seems like people like to mail it in when they play there.

Old Post Jun-01-2015 23:30  United States
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I was there from 12-2am, thought her set was flat and kinda boring. Did it get better later on? I had to get out of there, I just couldn't deal with people constantly walking around and bumping into me. Fuck Exchange. I don't think I've ever seen a good set there, seems like people like to mail it in when they play there.

They do. Now Living in NYC i can 100% confirm the sets the djs bring to Output/verboten and even space shit on what they bring to Sound and Exchange. Its a dam shame LA gets jipped. Saw Moudaber output 2 months ago and was insanity compared to what she played at Exchange.

Old Post Jun-02-2015 17:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz Avalon....August 8 solo set
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread