Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xsv
tranceaddict in training

Lurker game 11 years strong

Old Post Jan-13-2016 04:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for xsv Click here to Send xsv a Private Message Visit xsv's homepage! Add xsv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ITCITI
tranceaddict in training

me

Old Post Jan-21-2016 05:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ITCITI Click here to Send ITCITI a Private Message Visit ITCITI's homepage! Add ITCITI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulie
Losing My Religion

Even inthemix didn't outlast this forum haha...

That's me in the corner, That's me in the spotlight, I'm Losing my religion, Trying to keep up with you ,And I don't know if I can do it, Oh no, I've said too much,I haven't said enough, I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing, I think I thought I saw you try.

But that was just a dream, That was just a dream, But that was just a dream, Try, cry, why try? That was just a dream ,Just a dream, just a dream, Dream

Old Post Mar-25-2016 09:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulie Click here to Send Paulie a Private Message Add Paulie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

paulie! how you doing man? was looking for you on fb not long ago but it said deactivated....

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Mar-28-2016 13:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulie
Losing My Religion

Haha good mate!! Father husband busy working, yourself?

I had to get off due to work privacy stuff!! Contact me on Paul dot pa at gmail dot com

How are things with you? I was just visiting the old haunts trance addict intermix to see if anyone was still alive!!!

That's me in the corner, That's me in the spotlight, I'm Losing my religion, Trying to keep up with you ,And I don't know if I can do it, Oh no, I've said too much,I haven't said enough, I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing, I think I thought I saw you try.

But that was just a dream, That was just a dream, But that was just a dream, Try, cry, why try? That was just a dream ,Just a dream, just a dream, Dream

Old Post Mar-29-2016 00:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulie Click here to Send Paulie a Private Message Add Paulie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vitamin v
Yikes.

Love Poundin' Sensation

Wow. Couldn't even remember my password

Hope everyone is well!

Old Post Apr-03-2016 00:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for vitamin v Click here to Send vitamin v a Private Message Add vitamin v to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

wow, talk about nostalgia.

hi everyone

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post Sep-17-2016 06:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

Lol howdy gang

Old Post Apr-28-2017 03:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tangil
The Palatial Cat

I'm around but never really knew you guys anyway.

Old Post May-25-2017 08:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tangil Click here to Send Tangil a Private Message Add Tangil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_nomiz
Senior tranceaddict

just wanted to say time flies, can't believe i was able to remember my password from days gone by.

Old Post Nov-03-2017 19:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_nomiz Click here to Send dj_nomiz a Private Message Add dj_nomiz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DIDI
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow it still all worked :lol:

Old Post May-04-2018 07:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DIDI Click here to Send DIDI a Private Message Add DIDI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huebor
Supreme tranceaddict

Welcome back, Huebor
You last visited: Aug-16-2008 20:03

Damnit almost 10 years.

Old Post Jul-24-2018 03:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Huebor Click here to Send Huebor a Private Message Visit Huebor's homepage! Add Huebor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Who is still around?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack similar to Dave202 - Imagine Yourself [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSean Cusick - CB Radio [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread