Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > hot greek girl rave dancing
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kush paintings
Balance 005 Romantic

anorexia kills. seriously though she has huge specs on (so Im guessing she has terrible eyes) and has an androgynous body so where does this uber hotness factor in other than the fact that she knows how to move her tiny ass around the dance floor.

Old Post Dec-14-2005 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kush paintings Click here to Send kush paintings a Private Message Add kush paintings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dervish
Your opinion matters.

^^^ all I can think is she looks fit(uk def of fit) as hell and if I was on her bed and my wee wee was in her and she was moving that ass like she is there, it would make me feel good.... real good

plus she looks high on the slut factor scale so if she has a shit personality you'd only have to do her enjoy it then that would you both pleased end of story personality doesn't even come into it

tho I would agree on the boney thing, possible small tits (ruined many good girls, hard not to laugh when your nibbling on what is effectively a nipple attached to a rib cadge with no breast, not sexy)

Old Post Dec-14-2005 23:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dervish Click here to Send Dervish a Private Message Add Dervish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trewqy
^5

fuck it, i would fuck her in a heartbeat.

U guys are whining too much.

I'm an ass man so tits dont mean much to me.

Old Post Dec-15-2005 14:28  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for trewqy Click here to Send trewqy a Private Message Add trewqy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
]v[orpheus
Senior tranceaddict

Damn!!! What an ass!

Old Post Dec-15-2005 14:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ]v[orpheus Click here to Send ]v[orpheus a Private Message Add ]v[orpheus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shr00mz
Supreme tranceaddict

Supposedly its a dude if u read some of the comments...

Old Post Dec-19-2005 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for shr00mz Click here to Send shr00mz a Private Message Add shr00mz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s3nate
Choklit Reignnnnn

I'd hit it. x10000

Old Post Dec-20-2005 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for s3nate Click here to Send s3nate a Private Message Add s3nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ek0nomik
it ain't got that swing.

Probably dirty.

Old Post Dec-20-2005 09:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ek0nomik Click here to Send Ek0nomik a Private Message Visit Ek0nomik's homepage! Add Ek0nomik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

ya shes hot

Old Post Dec-22-2005 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

She looks like she's having an epileptic fit. I'd just stick her in a pool and throw in my dirty laundry.

Old Post Dec-22-2005 22:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

I see no shit!~11`!

Old Post Dec-25-2005 15:58  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

ahh fuck, page cant be found, wtf?!

Old Post Dec-26-2005 03:38  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

Did you hear the one about two greek h0mosex0rz?

- One greek h0mo to another: Ei, Dimitros, are you going back to Greece this year?

- Dimitros teh h0mo: Nah, I think I'll stick to KY jelly

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven dont want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Lifes change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Dec-27-2005 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > hot greek girl rave dancing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread