Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Akasha System [Mellow Faux-90s Ambient Techno Sunrise Shit]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Akasha System [Mellow Faux-90s Ambient Techno Sunrise Shit]

I've been listening to this guy a lot recently, and thought he might tickle the ears of a few TAs. I have no idea what genre this would be filed under - lo-fi house, perhaps? Whatever we're calling that burgeoning style category of mellow, retro-tinged, melodic tuneage forever channelling some perpetual early '90s sunrise, this guy does it better than most:

Feel free to spam this thread with similar tunes/producers.

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Jul-31-2019 23:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

Some really nice stuff here, thanks for the tip. Also, Akasha System has a bandcamp page, with 4 of his albums, 2 are name your price.

This kind of reminds me of some S Channel tracks, like:

https://blorpmusic.bandcamp.com/tra...lk-on-her-beach

Also Albrecht La'brooy's Tidal River:

https://albrechtlabrooy.bandcamp.com/album/tidal-river

Old Post Aug-01-2019 00:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Big fan of soft landing, fits the mood on a gloomy sunny sunrise after a long night of good techno.

Old Post Aug-02-2019 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Should be up your alley

Just a side note that this isn't the psy producer AstroPilot, its actually an alias Sven Vath and another guy had. Great music.

Old Post Aug-05-2019 01:33  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Should be up your alley

Just a side note that this isn't the psy producer AstroPilot, its actually an alias Sven Vath and another guy had. Great music.

Yeah, that tune is extraordinary, previewed the whole thing.

Old Post Aug-06-2019 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Akasha System [Mellow Faux-90s Ambient Techno Sunrise Shit]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread