Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

🦉 Heads up. The Riser VST is currently $14.99 at ADSR

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/...PVJn8VS-busT9LA

🦉 If you know how to program synths then you do not need this. If you dabble in different styles of music & want to save time this may be useful. One negative is you need an iLock account for activation.

Old Post Nov-01-2019 03:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Free download this week at Bedroom ...
Been playing with this, very interesting tool. Some of it is kinda cheesy but with some creativity it has a LOT of potential.

https://emvoiceapp.com/

Old Post Nov-12-2019 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

https://refx.com/

Iím guessing this will make some people here happy. Apparently, no more eLicenser dongle

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Nov-16-2019 04:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
https://refx.com/

Iím guessing this will make some people here happy. Apparently, no more eLicenser dongle

About bloody time, although I can't help feeling the upgrades listed don't warrant a full v3 upgrade. We'll see what else is revealed, but I can't imagine biting.

Old Post Nov-16-2019 12:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

https://www.audiotestkitchen.com/

Old Post Nov-17-2019 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

🐻 My only Black Friday catch was that Sonarworks kit with mic @ 40% off. I'd rather use this system to correct the room than add acoustic panels all over the walls. In other words, I'm not allowed to.

Old Post Dec-07-2019 17:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Anyone check out the UDO Super 6? sounds really nice on youtube anyway

Old Post Jan-04-2020 04:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Went on a small frenzy last week
- Bought Audient ID4 as I'm rebuilding a small in-the-box studio from scratch.
- Some samples from Ghosthack
- Soundtoys suite.

Still looking for good pointers on proper samples. Hard to find some that I find engaging... Specifically looking for
Hiphop,
Trap,
House,
DnB
Liquid DnB,
Lush pad.
layered Pianos
(putting off the obvious buy of Omnisphere and Keyscape, but maybe I shouldn't bother looking elsewhere)

Hints appreciated

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jan-05-2020 13:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread