Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Bal en Blanc 17 in Montreal, Canada on Afterhours.fm (25-04-2011)
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

quote:
Originally posted by djash
this set sounds more groovy, than ASOT 500 Den Bosh, which was faster and more bangin'

It's to do with the city he's playing in and the time he's playing it. They crowd have been going since 9pm last night, and it's 8:40am there now. So it's like a combined big room / afterhours set.

Old Post Apr-25-2011 12:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for ImpactPlayaz Click here to Send ImpactPlayaz a Private Message Visit ImpactPlayaz's homepage! Add ImpactPlayaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't believe I'm listening to this...lol. RAVE!

Old Post Apr-25-2011 12:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
I can't believe I'm listening to this...lol. RAVE!

Old Post Apr-25-2011 12:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

It's getting pretty nasty and sinister now. Not for the weak!

Old Post Apr-25-2011 12:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for ImpactPlayaz Click here to Send ImpactPlayaz a Private Message Visit ImpactPlayaz's homepage! Add ImpactPlayaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

Cobraphobie is ridiculous!!!

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:07  Ireland
PatMcGroin
lost

missed a bit but back for last 45. cant wait to hear the set as a whole later today after its downloaded.

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

Appropriately, the Bal en Blanc theme, Dressed in White.

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:28  Ireland
PatMcGroin
lost

you know what i like best about this set? no ableton buffering!!

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
you know what i like best about this set? no ableton buffering!!

lol!!! Maybe he'll need to figure out another way to do it. It's either Ableton or his external hard drives.

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:35  Ireland
PatMcGroin
lost

its not a big deal its just there was a break a second ago and im like "oh man here comes the buffering" and then it wasnt there. made me lol.

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:47  Germany
PatMcGroin
lost

\o/

Old Post Apr-25-2011 13:50  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Bal en Blanc 17 in Montreal, Canada on Afterhours.fm (25-04-2011)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease identify this [2016] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMegamind - "Sturm Und Drang" (Pleasure Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread