Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
_-MIl0
Whos your Mommy

allright 17 been to a couple of raves ( raves are basicly just events that play tecno music that arent in a club or are consistant right?) and iv also been to clubs (god bless brazils corruptness) and even if it wasing corupt here i can get a fake id for a doller american haha

Old Post Jul-20-2003 02:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for _-MIl0 Click here to Send _-MIl0 a Private Message Add _-MIl0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fr0st
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

wisconsin.... go figure..... anyway im sure in a few years if sasha is still arround and your able to see him youd be ammazed...And before you state that someone "blows" least know who your talking about.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 03:40  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for fr0st Click here to Send fr0st a Private Message Add fr0st to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alexandr
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
kandy kids are those stupid-ass ridiculous excuse for trance lovers. they show up at parties wearing at least 18 lbs. of that stupid beaded crap around their necks and on their wrists. They also usually have on the yellow visors and UFO pants that are23 sizes too big. And you usually find them sucking on 2 pacifiers.

Ugh, good explanation of a very bad thing.

... UFO child-smuggling pants... pacifiers... beads... they all perpetuate nasty stereotypes.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 05:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alexandr Click here to Send Alexandr a Private Message Add Alexandr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Albert
Supreme tranceaddict

Sasha is king.

i'm 19 in Miami. Been listening to electronic music since i was 14 or 15.

I'll second that > Noob of the Year <

welcome dj tron.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Albert Click here to Send Dave Albert a Private Message Add Dave Albert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Silhouette
Senior tranceaddict

I was going to let "Noob-ness" take it's course...

...until that motherfcuker decided to make that Sasha comment.

::Throws on coat, and pulls out twin handguns::

Old Post Jul-20-2003 08:32  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Silhouette Click here to Send DJ Silhouette a Private Message Add DJ Silhouette to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

da hell you talking about

you are still a noob

129 (0.45 posts per day)

still a noobie in my book.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 17:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

haha, what a classy thread.

RAVE ON

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Jul-20-2003 17:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moncster

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
da hell you talking about

you are still a noob

129 (0.45 posts per day)

still a noobie in my book.

What does the number of posts at a forum site site have to do about noobieness in trance?

Old Post Jul-20-2003 17:31 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB...NOOB IS THE DUMBEST WORD EVER F*CKING MADE!!! WHOEVER INVENTED IT SHOULD BE BURNT AT THE STAKE!!

Old Post Jul-20-2003 17:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_TRON Click here to Send DJ_TRON a Private Message Add DJ_TRON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bren-F
LostLegend

ah this thread made me smile anyway

Welcome to the world of Trance DJ Tron, may it serve you well in the many years to come

Anyway, I'm 19 (20 in 2 weeks ) and I've been clubbing since I was 16 (looked over 18 at the time)
Terribly enough tho, the forst DJ I saw live was Fragma
Please bear in mind I was a n00b then myself. Strangley enough, he actually played a good set (was before all this toca's miricle nonsense, the original Toca Me was class IMO)
Oh well thats my $0.02

Old Post Jul-20-2003 17:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Bren-F Click here to Send Bren-F a Private Message Add Bren-F to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nic01445
Was guckst du?

quote:
NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB...NOOB IS THE DUMBEST WORD EVER F*CKING MADE!!! WHOEVER INVENTED IT SHOULD BE BURNT AT THE STAKE!!

shut up n00b.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 19:08  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for nic01445 Click here to Send nic01445 a Private Message Add nic01445 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
allstar
Supreme tranceaddict

This thread contains 2 of the greatest posts ever.

quote:

im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

and:

quote:

Originally posted by pink_glitter

i think "Commercial" is when peple advertise things in between the music, like local radios, and "mainstream" is when there is uninterrupted music on a radio, i.e like Digitally Imported streams

Old Post Jul-20-2003 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for allstar Click here to Send allstar a Private Message Add allstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #3... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhunk Investigation - "Peace" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread