Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^
Isn't Psycraft - Feel The Vibes a remix or sampling of Ferry Corsten - Punk?

Old Post Dec-24-2006 01:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Simple answer, yes

But it is Feel The Vibe and not something like (Psycraft remix).

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Dec-24-2006 13:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^
Yeah, I getcha. It's most definitely more like they've sampled it, rather than an actual remix, per se. I was bugging out when I first heard it.

Unfortunately, that's kinda like the only bits of the track I like. The non Punk sampled bits don't really grab me.

Old Post Dec-25-2006 00:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

nice sets!
do you guys have any videos to share? i'm uploading a couple now

Old Post Dec-25-2006 00:31  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikesta Click here to Send Mikesta a Private Message Add Mikesta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

Astrix in Japan
http://www.sendspace.com/file/py1z9r

Talamasca
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ltfo3z

Old Post Dec-25-2006 02:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikesta Click here to Send Mikesta a Private Message Add Mikesta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Truepioneer
In the city of pirates

quote:
Originally posted by Mikesta
Astrix in Japan
http://www.sendspace.com/file/py1z9r

Talamasca
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ltfo3z

That Astrix live in Japan clip has to be, without a doubt, the most mad up for it crowd I've seen anywhere!!!! Complete sillyness

There's a DVD available of the whole festival. Maybe I should put some of that xmas money from grandma towards ordering meself a copy

Old Post Dec-28-2006 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Truepioneer Click here to Send Truepioneer a Private Message Add Truepioneer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fast Turtle
Runs Quick

request: anyone have any manmademan sets?

Originally posted by Masonious
you win again dude - and nice move shoving the whole i figured out how to order pizza thing in my face. i tried that 4 and a half months ago and woke up with a Taiwanese transvestite but to Ygrene it's just, "anoother day in the life, noooo biggieee".

Old Post Dec-28-2006 03:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fast Turtle Click here to Send Fast Turtle a Private Message Add Fast Turtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Truepioneer
That Astrix live in Japan clip has to be, without a doubt, the most mad up for it crowd I've seen anywhere!!!! Complete sillyness

There's a DVD available of the whole festival. Maybe I should put some of that xmas money from grandma towards ordering meself a copy

yea the crowd is a little weird/crackedout but they know how to party. I need to go to Japan a.s.a.p.
And for the DVD, I saw both of them - The Gathering 2002 and 2003. I like!

Old Post Dec-28-2006 19:08  Russia
Truepioneer
In the city of pirates

quote:
Originally posted by Mikesta
yea the crowd is a little weird/crackedout but they know how to party. I need to go to Japan a.s.a.p.
And for the DVD, I saw both of them - The Gathering 2002 and 2003. I like!

My fave has to be the dude wearing the horse head lol

Solar Eclipse Festival 2009

http://www.totalsolareclipsefestival.jp/index.html

Old Post Dec-28-2006 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Truepioneer Click here to Send Truepioneer a Private Message Add Truepioneer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

hahah the horsehead... yea so funny

hard to browse the website considering i dont speak japanese, but damn that looks interesting! i definately have to check 1 of those parties out next year

Old Post Dec-28-2006 19:46  Russia
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

Sad

Gah! I want to be on my computer so I can download all these sets!!!!

Old Post Dec-28-2006 19:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fast Turtle
Runs Quick

that looks like the usual outdoor event crowd in the astrix video. i love festivals way more than raves lately, it's more fun to space out and chill with hippies and enjoy the scenery. you can find out about such events on spraci, I hope to be at shambala this summer!

Originally posted by Masonious
you win again dude - and nice move shoving the whole i figured out how to order pizza thing in my face. i tried that 4 and a half months ago and woke up with a Taiwanese transvestite but to Ygrene it's just, "anoother day in the life, noooo biggieee".

Old Post Dec-28-2006 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fast Turtle Click here to Send Fast Turtle a Private Message Add Fast Turtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Trance Track Sample [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIio - "Rapture" (Airbase Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread