Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It might be worth just doing quick cuts on the beat. It won't be smooth but it'll get you from A to B. Or bridge different tempos through ambient fades. I did a mix of old school stuff a couple of months ago and I had to go from 130-ish house to 140-ish hardcore, and I just did a quick ambient fade to cut out that 10bpm difference.

that's what i'm feeling too, to get a bit more variety/selection out of all the stuff I have. Maybe even half and half - slower early, and and ambient fade into quicker stuff.

i should be done by friday-ish. cheers!

Old Post Mar-10-2009 15:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
i hate drum and bass.

i do.

the jazzy loungey shit man, that's where it's at.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Just wanted to let you know, that i don't really have new tracks. Those tracks are just from my old techno archive which iv'e got time to time.

But as a challenge, this is the wikked one and very good!

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Mr.Mystery - Progressive House (?)
01. Eat Static - Gulf Breeze (Sasha's Afroshasoz Mix) [GU]
02. Fluke - Bullet 2005 (Marcelo Castelli Remix) [White Label]
03. OMB - Code 5 [Secret Planet]
04. C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn - HinterGlem (Deep Mix) [Plastik Park]
05. Momu - Watership Down (Sunscape & Chris Dee Remix) [Kubist]
06. Hamel & Vogt - Outbreakz (Tard Remix) [Sunkissed]
07. Nu Breed - Depth [Bonzai Limited]
08. Kobbe & Austin Leeds pres. The Land Of Voodoo - Mindkiller (Fearless Mix) [Tumbata]
09. Morgan Page - Landline (Dave Gardner & Paul Sidoli's Non-Senation Mix) [Hearing Aid]
10. Innate - Crashing Down [Baroque]

192kbps // 1:08:02
100% vinyl.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Minaya
Want some hummus?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
08. Kobbe & Austin Leeds pres. The Land Of Voodoo - Mindkiller (Fearless Mix) [Tumbata]
09. Morgan Page - Landline (Dave Gardner & Paul Sidoli's Non-Senation Mix) [Hearing Aid]

100% vinyl.

Hehe I like the question mark you added

Really looking forward to hearing this and all the rest. Wish I had known about this previously would've loved to entered I think it's a great concept.

Bring on the rest!

7.9 - La Cave w/ Harmonik
7.11 - Wayfarer Grand Opening
7.25 - House of Dreamz @ Yost Theater
7.31 - Zed's Dead @ The Observatory

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Minaya Click here to Send Dj Minaya a Private Message Visit Dj Minaya's homepage! Add Dj Minaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery

100% vinyl.

Looks like some real old-school prog house set. Awesome Nik, will download as soon as I get home

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

and they're off!

this will be fun

Old Post Mar-10-2009 17:58  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

hmmmm, I figured out that I actually have no idea what acid house is. Is it interchangeable with tech house?

Old Post Mar-10-2009 18:09  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by Andryuha
hmmmm, I figured out that I actually have no idea what acid house is. Is it interchangeable with tech house?

Not that I am aware of.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 18:16  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Definitely not.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 18:19  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:

Not at all...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=270062

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-10-2009 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

quote:

think early Josh Wink.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 19:06  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTimo Maas #2 [2005] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDjuma Soundsystem - Les Djinns (Heads Mix) [Capitol] [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread