Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
montana
dub come save me

quote:
Originally posted by Asperge
Tiësto - Live at Radio 538 Dance Department: May 3, 2003
05. Unknown Artist - I Can See You (Humate Remix)

This is DJ Sammy - Boys Of Summer (Humate Unreleased Dub)

Old Post Jan-31-2005 03:20  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
no offesne Asperge, but i don't quite understand why you're making this list when Chris has it all typed out on the tiesto forum

3 Reasons Why

1. Not everyone bothers checking cheesy Tiesto.com (despite the fact Chris did a remarkable job on his archive)

2. The thread that was here prior to this one was not updated.

3. This is only recorded sets, unlike Chris' archive which is "all" sets played. So this makes it easier for people who "just" want to know what they can get their hands on.

Kreis keep up the good work man....same with you Chris!

Old Post Jan-31-2005 04:11  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
3 Reasons Why

1. Not everyone bothers checking cheesy Tiesto.com (despite the fact Chris did a remarkable job on his archive)

3. This is only recorded sets, unlike Chris' archive which is "all" sets played. So this makes it easier for people who "just" want to know what they can get their hands on.

Despite writing the other one.. i agree entirely. I can satisfy my own ego helping out occasionally on TA's broadcasts topic... knowing i'm a purist (and psychopath) and do all of them :P

Old Post Jan-31-2005 18:53  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

Hey people!

Im back from my holidays and I only updated:

Innercity 2003
11. Relic - Cue Burner (Innercity Edit)

We haven't got any proof that the Innercity wasn't recorded live, until then it will stay in here. I'm quite sure Magik 6 was recorded live as wel as I've got an interview with Tiësto in which he tells about the cd being recorded live and the risks involved(somebody shouting "Gotverdomme" (dutch for goddammit) in the break of track 5). So I will add that one as well.

DJ Tiësto – Live at Wildlife, Melkweg (Amsterdam, Holland): June 23, 2000
01. Afterburn – North Pole
02. Sunburst - Eyeball (John Johnson Remix)
03. Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage
04. Free Radical - Surreal (En Motion Remix)
05. Fire & Ice - Silent Cry
06. The Swimmer - Purple Cloud
07. Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
08. Moogwai - Viola (Armin van Buuren Remix)
09. Kamaya Painters – Wasteland
10. Cloud 69 - Sixty Nine Ways
11. Airwave - Escape From Nowhere
12. Dawnseekers - Gothic Dream (John Johnson Remix)
13 Push - Till We Meet Again (Album Mix)
14. VDM - No Hesitation
15. Pulser – Cloudwalking

Still haven't got proof for Magik 7 being recorded live, but I think it is. Did anybody visit this event?

Will stay in it as this, because it was released under this name.

Furthermore I still need 2 samples, could somebody provide me with then?

DJ Tiësto - Live at Radio 538 Dance Department: January 30, 1999 #12
DJ Tiësto - Live at Fast Forward Dance Parade Closing Party (Rotterdam, Holland): August 14, 1999 #7

Brooks quite summarized why I made this tracklist archive, another reason is that I liked doing it, for my own set archive

Last edited by Asperge on Jan-31-2005 at 21:26

Old Post Jan-31-2005 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

U might like to change Fire & Ice - Forever YOung to Fire & Ice - Silent Cry

I am under the impression that Magik 7 is maybe not live... but its a fair reflection of what was played at the Mayan Theatre.

Old Post Jan-31-2005 21:21  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
U might like to change Fire & Ice - Forever YOung to Fire & Ice - Silent Cry

I am under the impression that Magik 7 is maybe not live... but its a fair reflection of what was played at the Mayan Theatre.

Done

Old Post Jan-31-2005 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Tiësto - Live at The Holland Heineken House: August 15, 2004

01. Tiësto - Breda 8pm (DJ Montana Edit)
02. Katana - In Silence (Txitxarro Mix)
03. Riva - Run Away
04. Tiësto - Just Be (Antillas Club Mix)
05. Tiësto - Forever Today
06. Floyd - Any Given Day (JVD Remix)
07. Mojado – El Toro
08. Beastie Boys - Intergalactic (Matthew Dekay Remix)
09. Tiësto - Traffic (DJ Montana’s 12" Edit)
10. Marco V - C:\del*.mp3
11. Tiësto ft. BT - Love Comes Again
12. Dark Alliance - Vibration

is this really a Tiesto Set? (85,5 MB / 62:17) Because I thought he was playing at Venue, Athens and this has a completely different tracklist?

Old Post Jan-31-2005 23:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

its called multi-tasking he was in two places at once :P

Hollandhuis was in the evening for the Dutch athletes, while he played from around 3am in the Venue.

Old Post Jan-31-2005 23:17  Slovakia
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
its called multi-tasking he was in two places at once :P

Hollandhuis was in the evening for the Dutch athletes, while he played from around 3am in the Venue.

w00t... didnt think this was possible...
so this is a real set from tiesto! ill try to make a cue then thanks MichaelBoogerd!

Old Post Jan-31-2005 23:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

quote:

Will stay in it as this, because it was released under this name.

dude no, it was NEVER RELEASED, the mp3 that was "released" was a leaked mp3, it is DJ Sammy - Boys Of Summer (Humate Unreleased Dub), don't be scared of the fact that it is a dj sammy track, humates dub version is the best version of the track, infact i love it

quote:
Still haven't got proof for Magik 7 being recorded live, but I think it is. Did anybody visit this event?

i think i read some post on ta someone saying that they was in the crowd when they recorded magik 7 and that he went on after the prophet to bang out more intense tunes

Last edited by montana on Feb-01-2005 at 00:49

Old Post Feb-01-2005 00:38  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
3 Reasons Why

cool thanks for explaining

keep up the good work both of you... makes everything so convenient!

Old Post Feb-01-2005 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MennoB
Not Addicted Yet

Just watched that Innercity Video again, en jou hear that he makes terrible mixes en after Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave he played Straydog - Mirror and not Systematic Parts - Deja (you hear him mixing theese tracks, so no editing )

Sow, Tiësto live @ innercity cd is not live mixed!

First you must seen that video before you react to this post!

Old Post Feb-01-2005 15:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for MennoB Click here to Send MennoB a Private Message Add MennoB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWicked tune on agnelli mix [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSucker DJ - "It's Got To Be" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread