Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bundesbahn
tranceaddict

I found the site through the RIAA most wanted site list.... just kidding.

Yeah like most of people here, I found the site through the ID3 tag of a mp3 file I downloaded from Napster.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 11:28  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for Bundesbahn Click here to Send Bundesbahn a Private Message Add Bundesbahn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

heheh. RIAA.

found it through an mp3 ID tag as well. hehe. guess that's a great way to spam a site. :P

Old Post Mar-20-2001 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-TAIS-
Underground Attack!

Cool

I got the link from a friend....

Old Post Mar-20-2001 17:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -TAIS- Click here to Send -TAIS- a Private Message Visit -TAIS-'s homepage! Add -TAIS- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

King

I, like many others, found this site through Napster. I found a tune that only one person had, and he wouldn't share it with me, so I visited the site that was referenced at the end of the filename.. This is where I landed. I'm ever so grateful for that

Peace

Old Post Mar-20-2001 17:31  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

how did I find trance addict?
ehh... I remember

surfing on the internet searching for some good mp3-trance sites..
Then I found Tranceaddict. And since august 2000 I've been comming here reguraly (not every day, but I try to)

As a final touch, God created the Dutch

Old Post Mar-20-2001 17:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion
tranceaddict in training

Cool

I've found the www.tranceaddict.com in the comment field of one of mp3z that I downloaded via Napster.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 18:06  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion Click here to Send Scorpion a Private Message Add Scorpion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I guess it helped filling those things in...

(and leaving 30+ gigs of trance shared 24/7 on napster for about 6 months)

lol.

lol. yeah definitely man. =) hey your site is a huge success swamper after all. we all love it here.

*feels warm and fuzzy inside*

keep it real.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 18:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-=WVG=-
Alsofhetnikskost.NL

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blik

Also got it from ADK I think...he isn't that bad for this forum...Give him a price or something...

Old Post Mar-20-2001 19:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for -=WVG=- Click here to Send -=WVG=- a Private Message Visit -=WVG=-'s homepage! Add -=WVG=- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Albert
Senior tranceaddict

I went here the first time when I had downloaded a song with the www_tranceaddict_com at the end of the filename.

And then, I've gone here like everyday since!

Old Post Mar-20-2001 19:23  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Albert Click here to Send Albert a Private Message Visit Albert's homepage! Add Albert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kris
Senior tranceaddict

i came here the first time swamper told me about his webpage in a little chat room. allthough ive never been a big one to rely on downloads from webpages, i figured i didn't need this page. then i came here & noticed i could find out updates about who's playing in toronto so i registered here & started posting (which was about 2 months ago)

Old Post Mar-20-2001 19:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Click here to Send Kris a Private Message Add Kris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omnicent
Junior tranceaddict

I guess the little tag at the end of the napster searches has caught a lot of people. Thats how I got hooked.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 19:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for omnicent Click here to Send omnicent a Private Message Add omnicent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IbAmbient
Senior tranceaddict

Wink thanx mom

my mom hooked me up with the web site addy, she da bomb. if you believe that...well....nevermind.

Old Post Mar-20-2001 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for IbAmbient Click here to Send IbAmbient a Private Message Add IbAmbient to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack needs ID'ing [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMaurizio Benedetta - "Fluid" (Vyrus Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread