Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bator
tranceaddict in training

Thats what I'm sayin I was a lil freaked out about it. He seriously was just pummeling the dude and the kid went airborne on the stairs.

Anyways i forgot to mention in the last post....what a show I've never seen it that packed...at least at PvD and Ferry last year hell yeah Tijs!.

Sorry though it was nothin compared to Labour of Love earlier this month...

Old Post Sep-15-2007 00:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bator Click here to Send Bator a Private Message Visit Bator's homepage! Add Bator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by KennethThomas
As always, AMAZING time in Cleveland. Good to hear people enjoyed the night. Looking forward to returning.

To answer a few of the questions from above.

I wasnt actually supposed to go back on. Tiesto was supposed to close it out, but he personally asked me to go on for a few when his set was done. It was a very nice surprise to have the core of the crowd stay and rock out that last 30 minutes as i was expecting the crowd to thin once the man of the hour was done. The track that Tuis was mentioning above is not Zombie Nation, although i do see the similarities, its actually the new Ferry Corsten, its called Brainbox. Not sure of a release date on that.

To adress the person who was asking about Tiestos demeaner the last 15-20 minutes, i dont think anything was wrong, i just think his set was over and he was trying to sort out the exit strategy. He needed to coordinate the car service and figure out how the night was going end. I know he was in good spirits when i went back on.

Again, thanks for making my return to Cleveland a very memerable one, hope to see you guys again soon.

oh... If you enjoyed my set, maybe i can entice you to come and party with me on New Years at Bleu in Detroit. Its only my 2nd true headline set in my home town this year and last year was mindblowing. The drive is only 2.5 hours and hotels are cheap. Come out if you can!

Cheers,

-kt

myspace.com/djkenneththomas

Thanks for clearing that up. Of all the times I've seen Tijs he's always been in good spirits all the way to the end, so it just seemed strange that he leaped out of the place so quick.
You, sir, are a mighty fine DJ :-D Please come back quick! I'm originally from Philadelphia and used to going to NYC for the big DJs, but with the positive vibes in Cleveland I'm not missing the NYC messes!
Hope you're planning on WMC this year!!

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-15-2007 00:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Word on the street..............
PVD
November 22
BoMA
Columbus, OH

Last edited by DPetey81 on Sep-18-2007 at 22:23

Old Post Sep-18-2007 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bullshit
Junior tranceaddict

Pre-sales on Groovetickets are @ BoMA, but PVD's official site says Karma. I hope that they use BoMa as the venue, much much better atmosphere, reminds me of Vision in Chicago. Trying to get ahold of Donnie at Disco to confirm the right venue!

Old Post Sep-19-2007 01:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bullshit Click here to Send bullshit a Private Message Add bullshit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wyndhurst
Junior tranceaddict

Did anyone make it to Markus Schulz tonight? If so how was it?

Old Post Sep-22-2007 05:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wyndhurst Click here to Send Wyndhurst a Private Message Add Wyndhurst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

damn i'm so happy for you guys you got another cool show with a good turnout! from the sound of it tiesto and KT rocked... i was more worried about how tij would do as i've heard he can be less than spectacular sometimes, as KT always kills it. anyways me and steph are missing metropolis and we're missing KT and all the cleveland heads! we hope to come visit and coordinate it around a show...

tuis was providing me with texts throughout the night so it was the next best thing to being there hey Kenneth i told him to say hi from me and you mentioned to him about the 5th... did you get booked out here sometime soon? I also luv the track on your myspace page, I think it was called "leaving lonely" nice stuff!

cheers ohta's! p.s. i'm working on getting those shirts done i haven't forgot.. i'll post up when i need some input and/or money

My Website, SHEXY MIXES: jam-iii.com

Old Post Sep-22-2007 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jam.iii Click here to Send jam.iii a Private Message Visit jam.iii's homepage! Add jam.iii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Igaryok
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KennethThomas
The track that Tuis was mentioning above is not Zombie Nation, although i do see the similarities, its actually the new Ferry Corsten, its called Brainbox. Not sure of a release date on that.

This track is a bit of a mystery to me. Ferry corsten is the only big time DJ who hasn't lost it as far as productions go even though he sadly jumped on the electro bandwagon. But how can he put out a track like this and call it anything esle besides "Zombie Nation (ferry corstens mix)?"

Last edited by Igaryok on Sep-28-2007 at 06:03

Old Post Sep-28-2007 05:57  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Igaryok Click here to Send Igaryok a Private Message Add Igaryok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anthonyattalla
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
you mentioned to him about the 5th... did you get booked out here sometime soon?

KT will be at Empire on October 5th

AA

Old Post Sep-28-2007 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyattalla Click here to Send anthonyattalla a Private Message Visit anthonyattalla's homepage! Add anthonyattalla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anthonyattalla
Senior tranceaddict

TOMORROW NIGHT

IN TWO WEEKS

Old Post Sep-28-2007 13:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyattalla Click here to Send anthonyattalla a Private Message Visit anthonyattalla's homepage! Add anthonyattalla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shubs
tranceaddict in training

I am really surprised people really liked Tiesto's gig in Cleveland.
I, for one, walked out after 1.5 into his set. I personally felt like there was no beatmatching when he brought in another track, I distinctly remember at 12:10 there was a massssssssivvvvvvvve train wreck in his set.
Also, the flow and set progression was SO bad that I actually had to leave.

KT on the other hand. I am not going to even begin to tell you how impressed I am with his set. We need him back in Cleveland more often.

Regards,
Shubs
www.sqprojekt.com

Old Post Oct-03-2007 17:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Shubs Click here to Send Shubs a Private Message Visit Shubs's homepage! Add Shubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shubs
I am really surprised people really liked Tiesto's gig in Cleveland.
I, for one, walked out after 1.5 into his set. I personally felt like there was no beatmatching when he brought in another track, I distinctly remember at 12:10 there was a massssssssivvvvvvvve train wreck in his set.
Also, the flow and set progression was SO bad that I actually had to leave.

KT on the other hand. I am not going to even begin to tell you how impressed I am with his set. We need him back in Cleveland more often.

Regards,
Shubs
www.sqprojekt.com

Yes, as far as technique - he was definitely lacking. However, I thought his track selection worked with the crowd really well. When I walked in there, I didn't have very high expectations, based on what I've read online. He definitely performed better that I have imagined.

As far as KT is concerned, playing kick ass sets is a norm for him. He's definitely one of my favorite DJs right now. When I make my own sets, I frequently get inspired by his sets.

Old Post Oct-03-2007 17:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

quote:
Originally posted by anthonyattalla
KT will be at Empire on October 5th

AA

yesssssssssssssssssss...! i'm so pumped! believe it or not i miss the cleveland scene here in vegas... me and steph will definitely be at empire friday, i've valet there a few times and the vibe is electric there

and you guys get prydz on the 12th?? you all better get your asses out there, he the shit!! i'm hoping he stops in vegas while he's stateside here!

p.s. anthony do you get booked here in vegas ever?? get out here man!

My Website, SHEXY MIXES: jam-iii.com

Old Post Oct-03-2007 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jam.iii Click here to Send jam.iii a Private Message Visit jam.iii's homepage! Add jam.iii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track from WMC, Roger Sanchez [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPsycatron - 7th Morning (Original Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread