Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
pretty sure Christian Smith is gonna get added

He will be. At least that's what he said to me when he played at Loreley, with the possibility of a Tronic Treatment party in Detroit

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
Gay

Come on now, Busy P, Mr Ozio, Major Lazer, are they punking us with this?

Even the names I do like, Kraviz, Danny Daze, Tale Of Us and the dozen or so just like them are not what I was really hoping for out of Detroit.

This is exactly how I feel. I LOVE Tale of Us, but that sound is totally dominating the festival lineup so far and that is not what Detroit is all about.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

This is my first time going and I was disappointed. I was expecting big names. Luciano, Hawtin, Dubfire, etc. And I know Zabiela played last year. And I was hoping to see his name also.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I will have a blast.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

We have a solid group going and I'm sure it will be a fun, sloppy weekend (as long as no one gets stabbed, my true one worry), but I was hoping to hear some of the more legit techno guys who don't come through here much.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 21:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Major Lazer LOL WUTTT didn't even see that. First year Ezoo, when they went on, 80% of people disappeared from the main stage area.

i remember that, what a waste of a booking

Old Post Feb-15-2012 22:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

Pon de river, pon de floor.

If there's a shooting @ DEMF it's going to be me towards this stage

Old Post Feb-15-2012 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
We have a solid group going and I'm sure it will be a fun, sloppy weekend (as long as no one gets stabbed, my true one worry), but I was hoping to hear some of the more legit techno guys who don't come through here much.

that's exactly how I feel. As there is a lack of techno in that line-up, there are sooo many peeps going that, regardless, shit will still get popping. I wasn't jumping in my seat as I peeped the phase 1 bc, like you mentioned, I was expecting more techno talent that don't come around that often but even so...I'm not going to front, it's still pretty solid.

Let's just hope that phase 2 will be much more appealing to this threads taste..I'm sure it will be a lot more fulfilling and surprising- at least I'm hoping so. And if it isn't, I'm not going to cry bc that can only mean one thing...they will be at the after-parties which, imo, I'd prefer over a measly 1-2hr set. So there's still hope...

Old Post Feb-15-2012 22:25  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Some of the names I want to see @ DEMF:
Popof

Just announced he'll be @ Cocoon Miami. I swear there's more techno on South Beach than Detroit

Old Post Feb-15-2012 22:28  United States
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Dont Worry you will get yout Techno Fix with the CLR Showcase! haha

Old Post Feb-16-2012 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
Dont Worry you will get yout Techno Fix with the CLR Showcase! haha

That's hardly enough techno.

Old Post Feb-16-2012 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

W + L? No Regular Play, SLOW HANDS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

I'M PISSED!
Lol.

Girl, I know you hate them but I saw W+L vs Soul Clap and Slow Hands do a live set on my bday weekend in Miami.. Honestly - it was FUN. They play happy type of music.

Slow Hands live - rocks. Dj set - I dunno.. but Live he really did rock it.

When is everyone arriving. Would like to meet up to cut the taxi trip in HALF! 50 freaking dollars is CRAY

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Feb-17-2012 04:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

Miami =/= Detroit

There was a reason I was going to both but they kind of look the same, actually, there's more techno in Miami.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 04:26  United States
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

it's 1 day that is announced. Re-freaking-lax

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Feb-17-2012 04:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this Killah ! [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Traveller In Motion - Believe (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread