Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.08-2012.06.10 [LV] Insomniac presents// Electric Daisy Carnival
Pages (76): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by rowdy
You're thinking of Tokimonsta

boom, thanks

i feel dumb as heck now

Old Post Jun-05-2012 00:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

Just found a super low res ad version of the map

Old Post Jun-05-2012 00:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
maybe they are the contest winners for the Discovery stage?

i have seen the names Prince Club and Bones before i think.

They aren't - a friend of mine texted me that he won (which is not surprising at all considering his resume) -- his name has yet to appear on the site.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Jun-05-2012 01:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by darthseph
They aren't - a friend of mine texted me that he won (which is not surprising at all considering his resume) -- his name has yet to appear on the site.

must be phase 2 of the lineup then! insomniac bringing out the big guns!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

What time do headliners typically go on at Drais? Specifically speaking towards Richie Hawtin on Thursday night.

And is it hard getting a taxi back to the strip afterwords? I've had a bad experience with getting a taxi downtown, so I've never gone back.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
What time do headliners typically go on at Drais? Specifically speaking towards Richie Hawtin on Thursday night.

And is it hard getting a taxi back to the strip afterwords? I've had a bad experience with getting a taxi downtown, so I've never gone back.

Wait wat? Drais is at bills (Las vegas blvd & Flamingo) which is across the street from caesars. Richie will probably go on at 2, last time they had a headliner I heard jamie jones played for 6 hours.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 02:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Wait wat? Drais is at bills (Las vegas blvd & Flamingo) which is across the street from caesars. Richie will probably go on at 2, last time they had a headliner I heard jamie jones played for 6 hours.

Ah, ok. I knew it was Bill's, but I've never even heard of Bill's, so I assumed it was downtown. Thanks.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I've heard 5am or so this weekend for the headliners. I assume Richie is much earlier.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 03:00  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
solrac67
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

For those of you going or thinking of going to Drai's for the afterparties this wk. I called and they said the headliners will be going on from 4-4:30am so try and be there by 3:30 if you want to get in before they start (they said the line on busy wks tends to take a while). And that there IS a dresscode (yea, even though it's an afterparty to a FESTIVAL we have to go back to our hotels and dress nice before heading to the after :/ sucks to have to sacrifice festival time bc of this, i love miami's more lax attitude after ultra). They're staying open til around 10am btw (seriously doubt we're staying too late tho, pool parties still need to be attended :P ). HOPE THAT HELPS!

Drai's afterparty lineup...
Richie Hawtin thurs night (fri morn)
Carl Cox fri night (sat morn) **going to this one**
Sasha sat night (sun morn) **and this one :P**
Loco Dice sun night (mon morn)

Old Post Jun-05-2012 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for solrac67 Click here to Send solrac67 a Private Message Visit solrac67's homepage! Add solrac67 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by solrac67
For those of you going or thinking of going to Drai's for the afterparties this wk. I called and they said the headliners will be going on from 4-4:30am so try and be there by 3:30 if you want to get in before they start (they said the line on busy wks tends to take a while). And that there IS a dresscode (yea, even though it's an afterparty to a FESTIVAL we have to go back to our hotels and dress nice before heading to the after :/ sucks to have to sacrifice festival time bc of this, i love miami's more lax attitude after ultra). They're staying open til around 10am btw (seriously doubt we're staying too late tho, pool parties still need to be attended :P ). HOPE THAT HELPS!

Drai's afterparty lineup...
Richie Hawtin thurs night (fri morn)
Carl Cox fri night (sat morn) **going to this one**
Sasha sat night (sun morn) **and this one :P**
Loco Dice sun night (mon morn)

I really doubt drais knows considering the party is being thrown by culprit & insomniac... especially doubt a 1 1/2hr set by sasha, cox, loco dice..

Old Post Jun-05-2012 03:31  Germany
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darthseph
19 Names added to the list today that I have no idea who they are. I will work my magic again when I get home! =0)

Listed below:
Ahh- G
Benzona
Bixel Boys
Bones
Burn Unit
C-Town
Cookie Monsta
Cromie
Funk the Fresh
James Del Barco
Kedd Cook
Prince Club
Rankin
Ruff Hauser
Shae B
Steffi Graf
Steve Huerta
Timbre
Urulu

a few of these names are local LA kids affiliated with the gottadancedirty.com blog ... shite music if you ask me, but they have a decent following in LA and routinely open the CONTROL nights at avalon

Old Post Jun-05-2012 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I really doubt drais knows considering the party is being thrown by culprit & insomniac... especially doubt a 1 1/2hr set by sasha, cox, loco dice..

Yes Drai's know's what's up... the bookings were put together by a guy at Marquee in conjunction with Insomniac and AMOnly.

no idea why Culprit is listed on the flyer... not like they are even involved on any level as far as i know.

and where did you get 1.5 hour set lengths from?

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 04:10  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.08-2012.06.10 [LV] Insomniac presents// Electric Daisy Carnival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (76): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHigh BPM ID from 1999 [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStorm - "Storm" (Jan Driver Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread