Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
INXCESS
Supreme tranceaddict

wow, nice to see the regulars post.
Lyndsaywhaat passes away. wow. .

forgot the dude from LA/SD who could find the link to all the free guestlist.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 18:38  India
Click Here to See the Profile for INXCESS Click here to Send INXCESS a Private Message Add INXCESS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Blurr
www.djblurr.com

I came across this post and wanted to say hello. Its been a while since I posted anything here, but posted an event we have coming up in Feb which will be my first event ever for TranscendSF.

Im still very active on Social Media, and ended up landing a job here at LinkedIn Sunnyvale running IT.

I still do Dj out, and coming up have 2 events Ill be on or opening for

Paul Oakenfold on Nov 2nd at Mezzanine
Paul Van Dyk Nov 21st, 1015 Folsom

if you guys wanna add me, please do add me on Facebook or Insta

https://www.facebook.com/David.Lewis2020
insta: blurr_official

Heres a recent foto of me opening the Anjunabeats Show this year for Spencer Brown, Fatum and ARTY =) I missed ya TA!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct-04-2018 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Blurr Click here to Send Dj Blurr a Private Message Visit Dj Blurr's homepage! Add Dj Blurr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Blurr
[IMG][/IMG]

Bro. I don’t know if you knew, but Lyndsay had a very special part for you in her heart.

One of the times she almost peed laughing, was talking about the names. Blurrtastic this. Dj Blurrrrizy etc etc.

I had never seen her light up like that ever. She taked about how you would play all the time for her at Ruby Sky and how much fun you were and how you made her laugh.

I had to mention this, because like I said just her thinking of you would brighten up her day.

I don’t really believe in after life, because I’m really not sure. If there is, hope she sees this thread and you to put a smile on herself.

Old Post Oct-04-2018 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Who are all these people?

Old Post Oct-04-2018 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

The ultimate Grand Daddy of TA!!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I came across this post and wanted to say hello. Its been a while since I posted anything here, but posted an event we have coming up in Feb which will be my first event ever for TranscendSF.

Im still very active on Social Media, and ended up landing a job here at LinkedIn Sunnyvale running IT.

I still do Dj out, and coming up have 2 events Ill be on or opening for

Paul Oakenfold on Nov 2nd at Mezzanine
Paul Van Dyk Nov 21st, 1015 Folsom

254931_7848202000629264589_o_zpskit6zfoy.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Some big opening slots man! Congrats!!!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Blurr
www.djblurr.com

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Bro. I don’t know if you knew, but Lyndsay had a very special part for you in her heart.

One of the times she almost peed laughing, was talking about the names. Blurrtastic this. Dj Blurrrrizy etc etc.

I had never seen her light up like that ever. She taked about how you would play all the time for her at Ruby Sky and how much fun you were and how you made her laugh.

I had to mention this, because like I said just her thinking of you would brighten up her day.

I don’t really believe in after life, because I’m really not sure. If there is, hope she sees this thread and you to put a smile on herself.

Nero!!!!! Man.... Thank you for this, as the tears well up in my eyes im typing this out...

I saw her the week of her passing and said Goodbye. I called out her name and I felt she knew I was there.. Both Rizo and I went.

Rizo is still out here, we all just got a whole lot older, and with alot more responsibilities.

I miss her brotha. She was a unique soul and one bangin female Dj with a heart of gold. VERY special times indeed those were. Lyndsay opened my heart up to different genres of music. Especially House. Girl could throw down no doubt.

We returned back to 1015 last yer for Trancefamily7. I dedicated my set to her this night, and played the same room she used to hold down for us when she played there with us. I asked her for strength that night and simply "babe bring me people"

If you guys can see this... The only time I ever saw the front room that packed.

This was when we returned last year for reunion. Dyloot, John Beaver, Mars, Taj and I. They called this room the Legends of San Francisco room.

https://www.facebook.com/David.Lewi...=user_video_tab

Being a Dj for this long, its amazing the people I have met over the years, Ill be eating or out and someone will recognize me. Its still kinda cool.

Ill check out TA too from time to time and tap in, I havent ever forgotten about ya'll and hope we can get the West Coast forums more active again.

Taken by Rizo Circa 2008 at 1015 Folsom

Local Love Float, LovEvolution 2010

P.S. Wasup 72!!!!!!

Last edited by Dj Blurr on Oct-04-2018 at 22:44

Old Post Oct-04-2018 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Blurr Click here to Send Dj Blurr a Private Message Visit Dj Blurr's homepage! Add Dj Blurr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

is PVD still popular? back 15 years ago he was a legend but Ive been away from the clubs for a long time

Old Post Oct-05-2018 12:10  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Ill check out TA too from time to time and tap in, I havent ever forgotten about ya'll and hope we can get the West Coast forums more active again.

P.S. Wasup 72!!!!!!

We're keeping this forum alive yo!!

Old Post Oct-05-2018 13:25  United States
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

Imposters. Tell Wicked Neo

Old Post Oct-06-2018 03:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
Imposters. Tell Wicked Neo

Legends are coming out of the word work yo!

Old Post Oct-06-2018 20:56  United States
dollaroff
Doing stuff 16h a day

Not just Facebook, but Instagram. (see the first post )

Facebook killed most of the message boards we used and they're never coming back

The other shift: all of the DJs I followed/liked are not as big anymore, stopped touring or are overshadowed by the mainstream/pop EDM DJs.
Nothing wrong with that but just means I'm just old.

Busy, busy, busy.

Old Post Oct-28-2018 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dollaroff Click here to Send dollaroff a Private Message Add dollaroff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplayed by tiesto [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolar Stone - Solar Coaster [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread