Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > pics or stfu
Pages (106): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Whether you have a custom rom or not has no effect. This is all carrier side. International roaming must be turned on in order to allow your sim to roam on other networks. My sister and I both have custom roms. This has no effect. It has to do with the provisioning. No matter if they have roaming partners or not, you should be able to roam.

Go to my.tmobile.com and copy and past me your plan with ALL services that you are subscribed to.

That's the conclusion that I came to as my phone is multiband (quad). Fuckit, i'm gonna call t-mobile and ask if the service is set up for roaming. When we ported our numbers a year ago they did not offer roaming......but if your saying yours worked in Europe then must have changed it. If so why the fuck do they not just have it as standard like all the providers do in europe?

btw, how do you like your hermes and what rom are you running? Are you on XDA?

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
That's the conclusion that I came to as my phone is multiband (quad). Fuckit, i'm gonna call t-mobile and ask if the service is set up for roaming. When we ported our numbers a year ago they did not offer roaming......but if your saying yours worked in Europe then must have changed it. If so why the fuck do they not just have it as standard like all the providers do in europe?

btw, how do you like your hermes and what rom are you running? Are you on XDA?

I am on XDA yes. Same username.

Also, here is the name of the package:
WorldClass International Service

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I am on XDA yes. Same username.

Also, here is the name of the package:
WorldClass International Service

i'm on the phone to tmob right now - what a bunch of inept muppets. everytime i call them i question why i'm still with tmob.
The guy just told me i need to unlock my phone to use it abroad.
i told him it is but that has nothing to do with it then told him about worldclass international service and he has no clue what I'm talking about so he's put me on hold to find out.

give me strength

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
i'm on the phone to tmob right now - what a bunch of inept muppets. everytime i call them i question why i'm still with tmob.
The guy just told me i need to unlock my phone to use it abroad.
i told him it is but that has nothing to do with it then told him about worldclass international service and he has no clue what I'm talking about so he's put me on hold to find out.

give me strength

WTF Seriously!? Every time I call, I usually get someone knowledgeable. Except the one time I hung up on a dumbass because he was clueless and couldn't accept the fact that he was wrong even though when I broke it down for him he agreed with me.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
WTF Seriously!? Every time I call, I usually get someone knowledgeable. Except the one time I hung up on a dumbass because he was clueless and couldn't accept the fact that he was wrong even though when I broke it down for him he agreed with me.

fuck knows, i seem to be a magnet for every fuckwit at tmobile.
this guy doesn't know shit and now I'm speaking to a supervisor that seems even more stupid. I've just asked him how much the blackberry service is for my line and he wants my imei number? These bunch of fucking clowns don't have a clue what they're doing.

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:37 
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
fuck knows, i seem to be a magnet for every fuckwit at tmobile.
this guy doesn't know shit and now I'm speaking to a supervisor that seems even more stupid. I've just asked him how much the blackberry service is for my line and he wants my imei number? These bunch of fucking clowns don't have a clue what they're doing.

Hang up and call back. Fuck that shit.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:44  Russia
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Hang up and call back. Fuck that shit.

Just did, but I found the problem on the web: Flexpay customers (even though I pay through direct deposit) cannot roam apart from in Canada and Mexico. Time to switch to a different plan......

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:46 
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Just did, but I found the problem on the web: Flexpay customers (even though I pay through direct deposit) cannot roam apart from in Canada and Mexico. Time to switch to a different plan......

OH You actually have a different customer service connection than do I. When you dial 611 your calls are routed to a different department. Hence why he was clueless.

Just get a 1yr plan. Ain't like you are getting a phone now anyways.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:47  Russia
gerard6975
GERARD NOT GERALD

no threadjacking please

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975

no threadjacking please

What are you trying to tell us in this drawing?

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:53 
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975

no threadjacking please

hey hooker, don't make me kick your ass!

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jan-16-2009 00:54  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > pics or stfu
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (106): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJames Zabiela - Live @ Vision Chicago (08-04-07) [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackConjure One - "Tears from the Moon" (DJ Tiësto In Search Of Sunrise Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread