Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone up for a round of J00F Open-to-close at Spin in January?

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Oct-29-2018 08:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by INXCESS
wow, nice to see the regulars post.
Lyndsaywhaat passes away. wow. .

forgot the dude from LA/SD who could find the link to all the free guestlist.

Me!

Speaking of stories...I remember a third Friday at the 414 room at Ruby, in December 2010 or 2012 I'm sitting with blurr and Lyndsay and turns out nerologic is outside trying to get in. So blurr is like "who is that guy" and Lyndsay describes him from TA, and the facts that he's got this nearly cold, and blurr is like "fuck that don't bring him in!" Eventually Lyndsay went downstairs and brought him up. I remember staying an extra day and she hosted both of us and then rode back south with andres(nerologic). Not sure why he started to beef with me, but he was at her place in SF a couple summers ago and she middle womaned a reconciliation, that was summer before she passed.

Old Post Oct-29-2018 16:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

just cruising by to say Lo and behold I am going to see Clovis DJ tonight!

He's spinning at Kremwerk in Seattle. my goodness

Old Post Nov-17-2018 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
just cruising by to say Lo and behold I am going to see Clovis DJ tonight!

He's spinning at Kremwerk in Seattle. my goodness

How was it?

Old Post Nov-17-2018 18:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

yeah. Any pics from the party?

Old Post Nov-19-2018 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

What is going on in LA for new year's eve? I saw Sasha is spinning somewhere and the Union Station party. Anything else I missed?

Old Post Dec-06-2018 13:08  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

i think Markus Schulz is playing an all nighter at Avalon.

Other than that, I haven't really paid any attention to NYE. We're going to Adriatique at Lot 613 on 12/29/2018. I try to avoid NYE if I can.

Old Post Dec-06-2018 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I will likely be at the big Kaiser Permanente NYE bash, but up here in SF.

(I'm having a kid, scheduled delivery for NYE...unless he decides he wants out earlier )

Old Post Dec-08-2018 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
What is going on in LA for new year's eve? I saw Sasha is spinning somewhere and the Union Station party. Anything else I missed?

Yup, Sasha is playing the Belasco theatre downtown. Not sure about the venue or the promoter but venue is apparently brand new.....

Old Post Dec-09-2018 21:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Yup, Sasha is playing the Belasco theatre downtown. Not sure about the venue or the promoter but venue is apparently brand new.....

It's Minimal Effort and they've been doing parties for a couple of year. Belasco is an old school theater that's was remodeled maybe 6 - 7 years ago. It's located right down the street from the Mayan. I haven't been there in a while but what I recall was that it was very nice. multiple rooms n shit. Minimal Effort and Desert Hearts have thrown parties there for the past few years.

Old Post Dec-10-2018 15:34  United States
Bondor
randomUSCaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Who are all these people?

no idea.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bondor Click here to Send Bondor a Private Message Visit Bondor's homepage! Add Bondor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Bondor
no idea.

oh shit!!!

these guys were legends when i was n00b

Old Post Dec-12-2018 21:29  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSupermarco May - W.A.P (Psycho Vrs) [Sigma Records] [Sigma 037] [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread