Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > SF - Love Parade 2006 ?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
henryv
Henry De Villon

SF - Love Parade 2006 ?

Anybody driving out to san fran or is everybody flying?

Old Post Aug-29-2006 21:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

DRIVING
from sacto

Old Post Aug-29-2006 23:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

holding down the fort here at spundae LA

....somebody has to do it...

Old Post Aug-30-2006 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
DRIVING
from sacto

me too maybe ill get to meet ya there always like to meet new faces

c'mon la'ites aka tigo and tigo and clovis and bas your comin to right?

Old Post Aug-30-2006 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SaintPaddy Click here to Send SaintPaddy a Private Message Add SaintPaddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
henryv
Henry De Villon

Saintdaddy anyway to contact you? lol

Old Post Aug-30-2006 04:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

nope no way what so ever i just assumed we would run in to each other...and know what each other looks like. hehehe i have a cell or email or you can come visit me at work. Please come im lonely!!!

let me know if youu want to contact me, anyone, im bored all the time. Is it safe to put my phone # up or will i get calls from the people from deliverence?!?!

Last edited by SaintPaddy on Aug-30-2006 at 15:48

Old Post Aug-30-2006 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SaintPaddy Click here to Send SaintPaddy a Private Message Add SaintPaddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HotDogWater
pantsaddict

just pm it to the people that ask

Old Post Aug-30-2006 17:03  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for HotDogWater Click here to Send HotDogWater a Private Message Visit HotDogWater's homepage! Add HotDogWater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

ok thanks, heh sorry i dont really think of logical solutions. I was actually hoping for some hillbillys to call

Old Post Aug-30-2006 19:01  United States
henryv
Henry De Villon

pm me it brotha

Old Post Aug-30-2006 19:07 
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

there ya go hit me up whenever. I think im gonna go on the 22nd cause i want to go to love lee. It depends on who of my friends are goin and if we can get a hotel or something.

Any suggestions or peeps willing to join the "love" train with me let me know

Old Post Aug-30-2006 22:39  United States
gehzumteufel
In your ass

im going to be in sacto from the 20th to the 25th. i hate sacto but i have lots of friends there so visiting friends since i cant get to love parade.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-31-2006 04:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheQuiz
Supreme tranceaddict

Im looking to carpool with someone. My car wont make it and it would probably cost too much to drive with just my girlfriend and myself anyway. If someone has a big car we can just split the cost. I am trying to convince my friends to go so we can just split the cost but they sound like they do not want to go. How many hours does is it take to get to S.F. anyways?

Old Post Aug-31-2006 06:38  Vanuatu
Click Here to See the Profile for TheQuiz Click here to Send TheQuiz a Private Message Add TheQuiz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > SF - Love Parade 2006 ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread