Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Pryda - Aftermath in action...
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
charon
Psychedelic Neon Dust

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
http://iceadvanced.net/MOV00640.mpg

The video is awesome. However, when I spun it the one and only time I regretted spending the $2.00 on it. Soooo boring.

Doesn't work.

Old Post Nov-28-2005 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for charon Click here to Send charon a Private Message Add charon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by charon
Doesn't work.

Try this.

Old Post Nov-28-2005 22:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
http://iceadvanced.net/MOV00640.mpg

The video is awesome. However, when I spun it the one and only time I regretted spending the $2.00 on it. Soooo boring.

i kinda agree... 13 minutes is a bit excessive.

i could see mixing it about halfway into the tune, just enough to get the feeling of that huge buildup.. but that's about it.

great video though

Old Post Nov-28-2005 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
yes it is very good in the club that's fo sho...

In fact, it's ONLY in a club that it is good.

Old Post Nov-28-2005 22:44  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
In fact, it's ONLY in a club that it is good.

I disagree... Very loud in a car or in headphones seems to work well for me...

Dekay @ Soundbar in Chicago is the only time I've heard it out...

Old Post Nov-28-2005 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thois
a.k.a. Iolis

Love Poundin' Sensation

pryda - the gift

Old Post Nov-28-2005 23:19  Mauritania
Click Here to See the Profile for Thois Click here to Send Thois a Private Message Add Thois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

12 inch mix ftw

Old Post Nov-28-2005 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s3nate
Choklit Reignnnnn

Awesome vid!

Old Post Nov-29-2005 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for s3nate Click here to Send s3nate a Private Message Add s3nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Sandy Rivera = Destroyed it

SuperChumbo = Fuckin killed it

Richie Santana - Destroyed IT

Big Room clubs or Small lounges...this track HITS hard

Old Post Nov-29-2005 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blue.
Enjoy the silence

Didn't see what all the hype was about until I heard it in a club.

Wait no I still couldn't see what all the hype was about, I just walked out of the room.

Old Post Nov-29-2005 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue. Click here to Send Blue. a Private Message Add Blue. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by Blue.
Didn't see what all the hype was about until I heard it in a club.

Wait no I still couldn't see what all the hype was about, I just walked out of the room.

I think it really has to do with who plays it and how.

I have seen enough djs play it well, but i recently heard Brian Cox play it, and i didnt really feel it, and I absolultly LOVE this track...

Old Post Nov-29-2005 02:47  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorifuto
Senior tranceaddict

Witnessed Marco V playing Aftermath in his set at the Subculture Festival on the weekend which I was suprised by. Don't think most of the crowd were familiar with it, but didn't take them long to get stomping!

Old Post Nov-29-2005 02:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for dorifuto Click here to Send dorifuto a Private Message Add dorifuto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Pryda - Aftermath in action...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksweet tune --> "riva - stringer" [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Activity" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread