Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > GLOBAL GATHERING Miami Winter Music Conference
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Twoon
tranceaddict

GLOBAL GATHERING Miami Winter Music Conference

Sasha & Digweed
Ferry Corsten
Armin Van Buuren
Deep Dish
Steve Lawler Live with his Band
Roger Sanchez
Jimmy Van M
Adam Freeland
Stanton Warriors
Freq Nasty
Evil 9
Rennie Pilgrem
Uberzone
K-Swing
+ more to be announced

Nine Inch Nails
Rob Zombie
Avenged Sevenfold
Coheed & Cambria
Rise Against
Shinedown
Flyleaf
Lacuna Coil
Bullet For My Valentine

Now confirmed and many more to be added to the bill, tickets available at www.wantickets.com

Old Post Dec-27-2005 14:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Twoon Click here to Send Twoon a Private Message Add Twoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheKidsWantTechno
elektron slut

steve lawler... has a band?!

maybe theyre like some crazy tribal drums and stuff?

pretty sick lineup,gonna be a tough decision between this and ultra... but check out ultra's techy goodness!

Chris Liebing
Richie Hawtin
Marco Carola
Carl Cox
Adam Beyer
Mistress Barbara

plus tons of good house, morillo and the subliminal crew, sander, etc

Last edited by TheKidsWantTechno on Dec-27-2005 at 15:18

Old Post Dec-27-2005 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKidsWantTechno Click here to Send TheKidsWantTechno a Private Message Add TheKidsWantTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MEAT
about damn time

why not go to both Global gathering AND ultra?

as far as I can tell, they are happening on different days

Old Post Dec-27-2005 15:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MEAT Click here to Send MEAT a Private Message Add MEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheKidsWantTechno
elektron slut

quote:
Originally posted by MEAT
why not go to both Global gathering AND ultra?

as far as I can tell, they are happening on different days

true, global gathering is happening on the 19th (i think), ultra on the 26th, i just cant afford to spend a week in miami, especially with all the parties going on haha

Old Post Dec-27-2005 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKidsWantTechno Click here to Send TheKidsWantTechno a Private Message Add TheKidsWantTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
all-nite-freak

dont forget that WMC season pretty much has something going on almost 24hrs a day every day.You get so tired and sketched after a while.Last year at one point i was 3 days without sleep and was so tired that i couldnt find my hotel

Ultra looks off the hook....*looks around for stuff to pawn*

rumour has it that Godskitchen is gonna bring a global gathering event to Montreal and Vancouver.

Last edited by all-nite-freak on Dec-27-2005 at 16:05

Old Post Dec-27-2005 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for all-nite-freak Click here to Send all-nite-freak a Private Message Add all-nite-freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

dont think steve lawler has a band

thats prolly a misprint because roger sanchez is playing that day with his band!

Old Post Dec-27-2005 16:04  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zinger
DARK, DIRTY & FILTHY

quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
Ultra looks off the hook....*looks around for stuff to pawn*

lol gold!

[/QUOTE]rumour has it that Godskitchen is gonna bring a global gathering event to Montreal and Vancouver. [/QUOTE]

heard the same thing

Old Post Dec-27-2005 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zinger Click here to Send Zinger a Private Message Add Zinger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MonikaVanBuuren
Supreme tranceaddict

My boyfriend bought me a plane ticket to go with him to Miami for the WMC! WOOOOOoooo

but it still seems so far

Old Post Dec-27-2005 18:52  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for MonikaVanBuuren Click here to Send MonikaVanBuuren a Private Message Add MonikaVanBuuren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

ultra is looking sweet.

Old Post Dec-28-2005 01:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

wow Monika who you managed to squeeze in this time

Old Post Dec-28-2005 01:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarV
Supreme tranceaddict

All i wanna know is when is bal en blanc and when is global gathering and wmc so i can arrange my hotel and flight

Old Post Dec-29-2005 20:49  Bosnia and Herzegovina
Click Here to See the Profile for DarV Click here to Send DarV a Private Message Add DarV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ninjahola
Frankie Wilde

I don't think Bal en Blanc dates conflict with the WMC....I"ll be in miami from the 19th to the 27th....I'm guaranteed to catch a couple of insane acts in those days...

Old Post Dec-29-2005 20:53  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for ninjahola Click here to Send ninjahola a Private Message Add ninjahola to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > GLOBAL GATHERING Miami Winter Music Conference
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDo anybody know this tech-house track plyed by many well known DJs? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback29 Palms - "Touch The Sky" (Lorimer's Hat Rin Chill Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread