Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
So, would you?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I'm a guy and I'd date a girl taller than me 41 47.13%
I'm a guy and I'd never date a girl taller than me 30 34.48%
I'm a girl and I'd date a boy shorter than me 4 4.60%
I'm a girl and I'd never date a boy shorter than me. 12 13.79%
Total: 87 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
newr
tranceaddict in hiding

wheres the I'm a guy and couldnt give two shits

Old Post Apr-05-2006 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for newr Click here to Send newr a Private Message Add newr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joinT
haussnob

height's no biggie

Old Post Apr-05-2006 22:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joinT Click here to Send joinT a Private Message Add joinT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
8Wonders
Arnej

I'm 6'4, if I saw a girl taller than me, I'd run in the opposite direction.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for 8Wonders Click here to Send 8Wonders a Private Message Visit 8Wonders's homepage! Add 8Wonders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
Short girls are the best.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

I've dated taller girls before ...tall girls = long legs =

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sly_Guy
Scene Missing

I really have no issues with dating someone taller, but, really, being 6'4" finding a girl who's taller than me would be like dating a circus freak. And quite frankly, freaks shouldn't procreate, they should be shunned and mocked for their exsistence. .

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:34  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sly_Guy Click here to Send Sly_Guy a Private Message Add Sly_Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
perpetuous
Senior tranceaddict

I'm tall-ish, about 5'8, and I definitely prefer a taller guy. It allows me to wear better shoes.

I think it's a result of socially constructed ideals grounded in biology (ie. natural selection, and the perpetuating of one's genes.)

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for perpetuous Click here to Send perpetuous a Private Message Add perpetuous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

some people dont have a choice.

Old Post Apr-06-2006 00:36  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed this amazing breaks track IDd [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tiesto - "Flight 643" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread