Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
queen_vee
Supreme tranceaddict

I went for-

Chemical Brothers- they're the Chem Brothers and they've still got it! Believe and Galvanize will be classics.

Gabriel and Dresden- best trance productions best track selection.

Infusion- Insanely brilliant live. Full stop.

M.I.K.E- wicked set witnessed earlier this year, one of those ones that no one could knock (and it would seem that's almost impossible these days )

Armin- well he's Armin... consistent in his sets, plus he actually comes to Australia!

Old Post Sep-15-2005 23:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for queen_vee Click here to Send queen_vee a Private Message Add queen_vee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

dj mikey mike
valentino kanzyani
chris liebing
michel de hey
peter kay

Old Post Sep-15-2005 23:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

quote:
Originally posted by Aramis
How about adding:

Andy Moor
Tom Neville
Dylan Rhymes
Trentemoller
Tiefschwarz
Soul Mekanik
Fuzzy Hair
Brother Brown
Tube & Berger
Tilt
Mousse T
The Scumfrog
Lee Coombs
Elite Force
Force Mass Motion

And that's just a few off the top of my head.

the list is just the top 250 from last year. you can choose 'custom entry' and add whoever the hell you want

Old Post Sep-16-2005 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aramis
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra
the list is just the top 250 from last year. you can choose 'custom entry' and add whoever the hell you want

So you can, so I did

Old Post Sep-16-2005 01:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aramis Click here to Send Aramis a Private Message Add Aramis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
medinaM5
supreme

mikey mike
zabiela
holden
sasha
lawler

Old Post Sep-16-2005 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for medinaM5 Click here to Send medinaM5 a Private Message Visit medinaM5's homepage! Add medinaM5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra

Or just type in a name in the box and it changes it to Custom Entry automatically

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-16-2005 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

So, I hate to keep beating a dead horse here, but is there a set time when polling ends/results will be given?

And if I'm an idiot and just not seeing it when I read through the thread, I'm sorry...

Old Post Sep-16-2005 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

If I remember correctly from when I voted yesterday...

DJ Mikey Mike
Disco Boomer
Clovis
Another TA
Jake J (me )

Old Post Sep-16-2005 02:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J:\Digital

John 00 Fleming
Ferry Corsten
Marco V
Armin Van Buuren
DJ Guy Salama

Old Post Sep-16-2005 02:43 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emotion odyssey
Junior tranceaddict

Paul Oakenfold
Tiesto
Ferry Corsten
Markus schulz
Above & Beyond

Old Post Sep-16-2005 07:47  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Emotion odyssey Click here to Send Emotion odyssey a Private Message Visit Emotion odyssey's homepage! Add Emotion odyssey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nwopper
Mullets! More Mullets!

Kai Tracid
DuMonde
James Zabiela
Signum
Yoji Biomehanika

Old Post Sep-16-2005 13:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for nwopper Click here to Send nwopper a Private Message Visit nwopper's homepage! Add nwopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
André Vazzoler
tranceaddict in training

1. Paul van Dyk
2. Armin van Buuren
3. Ferry Corsten
4. Tiësto
5. Marco V

Old Post Sep-16-2005 21:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for André Vazzoler Click here to Send André Vazzoler a Private Message Add André Vazzoler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone ID this track please [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSultan Feat. Zara - "Feng Shui Cafè" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread