Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Social preference and why it is futile.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
La5eR
Senior tranceaddict

Social preference and why it is futile.

To all those who show preference to one human over another. Have you ever sat down and thought to why your preference for that person is futile?
If not heres why:
We are Carbon based life forms.
Carbon based life forms "life" is only an atomic configuration that lasts for a finite amount of time.
Carbon based life forms die.
When they die they get reabsorbed into the earth and then later the planetary nebula the solar system will turn into in 4.5B years.
When they get reabsorbed their atomic particles merge with other carbon based life form's atomic particulate.

So when you and if you have locked up another carbon based lifeform for violating biologically produced thoughts. These carbon based life forms just delay the inevitable.
Thoughts from current space time atomically configured denizens also cease.

The murderer's atomically decomposed configured "victim" will re-merge with the murderer's atomic decomposed configuration
Like wise for rapists, divorcee's, corporate thieves, etc...

So, next time someone "close" to you becomes "victimized". Realize that your attempts to remove or separate the assailant from the victim is indeed futile.

This is why I show no preference towards any other of my current space time atomically configured "neighbors".

Old Post Jun-30-2012 06:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La5eR Click here to Send La5eR a Private Message Add La5eR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

what drugs are you on currently ?

Old Post Jun-30-2012 06:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Carbon Based Lifeforms make some great ambient.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
what drugs are you on currently ?

I'm betting mushrooms, or acid.

Props to the OP though; there's no way in hell I could put together an internet post on either of those. I wouldn't want to, though.

I was always more of an "outdoor tripper"

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:35  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

carbon is not fiat money

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:39  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Re: Social preference and why it is futile.

Some ephemeral clumps of atoms are more fun to be around than others.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I don't care if my fiancée is a mortal carbon based lifeform. I don't care if it's futile or not. All I care is that her carbon atoms are assembled in the most lovely fucking possible way.

Also, you fail at logic.
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

And Carbon Based makes some awesome trancecore... which is sort of the other end of the spectrum

Old Post Jun-30-2012 07:53  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I don't care if my fiancée is a mortal carbon based lifeform. I don't care if it's futile or not. All I care is that her carbon atoms are assembled in the most lovely fucking possible way.

Bingo

Old Post Jun-30-2012 08:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

jesus christ.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 08:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Yeah good point laser.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Jun-30-2012 09:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Social preference and why it is futile.

quote:
Originally posted by La5eR

When they die they get reabsorbed into the earth and then later the planetary nebula the solar system will turn into in 4.5B years.
When they get reabsorbed their atomic particles merge with other carbon based life form's atomic particulate.

Totaly with you on this, we're all recylced energy fields in the final analysis, no different from every other part of the Universe. The Universe does not start at our emidermis.

All one mass re - cycling of energy.

However, here the Indian shop keepers do rile people a bit as they are total slaves to amassing money, never have holidays, thier kids play in the shops in thier holidays. There something very pointless about that manner of being and always the Indians here are this way. I cant get my head around such a pointless life.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 10:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Social preference and why it is futile.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me out with this one .. [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCor Fijneman vs. DJ Jochen – "San Pedro" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread