Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

I think my biggest fail was missing Sasha and Lawler B2B'ing at Guv Skybar. Lawler was the only guy scheduled to play so I was like whatever... live and learn.

This place looks cool. I hope T-Dot doesn't lame it up like they're trying to do Cherry Beach now.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Jul-01-2015 08:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nobbie Q
This place looks cool. I hope T-Dot doesn't lame it up like they're trying to do Cherry Beach now.

What's happening with Cherry Beach?

Old Post Jul-01-2015 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

The city is getting antsy with the drugs a dalcohol being consumed there. They cancelled it today but it's resuming July 5th. But with no alcohol or anything else. There will be cops and city people on watch there.

I don't get it. There's been zero incidents there. Everyone has a good time. This city needs to be lame somehow.

Old Post Jul-01-2015 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NGT
tranceaddict

Was at Cherry couple times this year, kids are overdosing and dropping like flies. Police have legit concerns. Thanks TRC!

Also, anyone have info on the Strobe party by FW?
https://www.facebook.com/events/792466024200251/

Warehouse? 3 rooms? Perhaps HEARN? Lineup is pretty solid too

Old Post Jul-02-2015 11:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NGT Click here to Send NGT a Private Message Add NGT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

Oding? Wow...well I guess not the times I went. But that's crazy. Ppl like that screw it up for others and now they're monitoring it hardcore....

Old Post Jul-02-2015 15:14  Canada
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by NGT

Also, anyone have info on the Strobe party by FW?
https://www.facebook.com/events/792466024200251/

Warehouse? 3 rooms? Perhaps HEARN? Lineup is pretty solid too

I highly doubt strobe would be at hearn simply because I don't think they would want to keep that a secret...
I would avoid strobe because it's most likely going to be a trc fest...

it was only a matter or time before cherry got pinched, the younger generation is stupid plain and simple lol

Old Post Jul-06-2015 16:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jackn Funk
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
....Biggest fail since missing Daft Punk @ Arrow Hall...

Agreed... Out of all the parties, this is the one I really wish I was at...

Hyperactive - Syrous Six-Year Anniversary Party

Old Post Jul-07-2015 18:39  Guyana
Click Here to See the Profile for Jackn Funk Click here to Send Jackn Funk a Private Message Add Jackn Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Throwing a party in a place like that would be a dream come true. I'd have to find all my phone numbers old school locals from NYC and jersey to a nd spin.

Old Post Jul-15-2015 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

you are a reptile

Old Post Jul-16-2015 03:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

foul creature

Old Post Jul-16-2015 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

oh sorry i haven't introduced my self. I'm from florida, names juan.

I bet i sound like some type of idiot.

Old Post Jul-16-2015 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I'm happy as a pig in shit to announce that they're doing this party one more time on June 10th/11th!

https://luminatofestival.com/festiv...Unsound-Toronto

Praise the lord! We've been given a 2nd chance!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-27-2016 21:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDance Song [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread