Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Lost In You [Trance Classics]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Jack Moss - Lost In You [Trance Classics]

An 80 minute classics mix: probably the most unadventurous set it's possible to post on TA. And yet here we are. This is simply a particularly nice sequence of tunes I hit on while mixing and decided to flesh out into a full mix. It's a bit more glowstick-y than I usually play, which is the one concession to innovation. Otherwise, this is musical comfort food of the most satisfying variety. Enjoy.

01. Jamez Presents Tatoine - Music (Da Lounge Mix) [Touché]
02. Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train) [Junior Boys Own]
03. BT - Mercury & Solace (Dub) [Black Hole]
04. John Johnson - Hong Kong [Marc Et Claudes]
05. Marco V - Simulated [ID&T]
06. Amoeba Assassin - Piledriver (Grayed Out Summer Mix) [BPM]
07. Body-Shock - Sleepless [Bonzai]
08. Daft Punk - Alive [Soma]
09. Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Redanka's Eerie Disco Dub) [Nebula]
10. DJ Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession [Nebula]
11. Moguai - U Know Y (Starecase Remix) [Hope]
12. Starecase - Lost 22 [Hope]

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Nov-06-2019 21:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.B
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: Very last train to T/C on the x-ray xpress....choo choo

Tracklist looks great.

I'm very keen to hear the transition from Marco V into Piledriver.

Old Post Nov-07-2019 01:15  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for A.B Click here to Send A.B a Private Message Add A.B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Yes, a tasty tracklist here.

Slightly shocked to see Tiesto in there, from a Jack Moss set. Balanced by Junkie XL. That was a quality track, which I had completely forgotten about.

Old Post Nov-07-2019 09:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Dark & Long is just criminally good.

Edit: I am listening, btw

Old Post Nov-07-2019 09:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Dark & Long is just criminally good.

Edit: I am listening, btw

I've heard it literally hundreds of times by now, but it never gets boring to hear it again. There's something about the hypnotic simplicity of it that always sounds fresh.

As for Tiesto, I've played Suburban Train in one of the Rapid Transits. I'd probably play Dallas 4pm as well. That's about it, though.

Old Post Nov-07-2019 10:49  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Just finished up listening.

God, I have had a crap week. This was just what I needed.

Cheers, Jack.

[Edit] Yep, actually, I remember Suburban Train on one of your previous mixes, my bad. It's still rare to see the Tiestorz pop up in track lists these days. Super easy to forget that he had a banger or two way back.

Old Post Nov-07-2019 11:00  Australia
djthunderbird
welcometoESTonia

This is genuinely one of the best trance mixes I've ever heard.

I think there is little point in discussing the tracklist, since all of the tunes are indeed, as the title puts it, classics. I must say I was initially a bit reluctant even to press play, since mixes labeled " classics" are more often than not, low effort. Definitely not the case here.

What really blew my mind was how well the tunes were mixed together. It is a common trope that all djs want to tell story, bring the crowd to another level etc. All of that might come with a certain pretense which is not found here. Instead we get a no nonsense, perfect blend of music. It almost seems that the tracks themselves really wanted to work together. And the outcome is greater than the sum of its parts. These tunes have never been mixed together better than this

check out:
dtb.planet.ee <-- A couple of my mix cd-s (Deep House & Progressive with a trancy touch

Old Post Nov-07-2019 18:32  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for djthunderbird Click here to Send djthunderbird a Private Message Add djthunderbird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Well done, love those transitions!

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Nov-07-2019 21:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Nice, been looking for a classic trance set actually. Cheers for the work on this!

Old Post Nov-08-2019 01:38 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by djthunderbird

I think there is little point in discussing the tracklist, since all of the tunes are indeed, as the title puts it, classics. I must say I was initially a bit reluctant even to press play, since mixes labeled " classics" are more often than not, low effort. Definitely not the case here.

What really blew my mind was how well the tunes were mixed together. It is a common trope that all djs want to tell story, bring the crowd to another level etc. All of that might come with a certain pretense which is not found here. Instead we get a no nonsense, perfect blend of music. It almost seems that the tracks themselves really wanted to work together. And the outcome is greater than the sum of its parts. These tunes have never been mixed together better than this

Those are some very kind words. Thanks.

Old Post Nov-08-2019 22:43  England
Camwin
STICKMAN

quote:
Originally posted by djthunderbird

Yeah what this guy says.
The kind of mixing i really enjoy hearing.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 08:51  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandsider
Supreme tranceaddict

What#s this shit ??? I love it . x

Old Post Nov-28-2019 18:24  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandsider Click here to Send Sandsider a Private Message Add Sandsider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Lost In You [Trance Classics]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread