Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?

Danny Tenaglia @ BeB?
Please don't book anyone else , give him 15 hours

Old Post Jan-18-2012 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I smell a house room with no flow, just like Creator commented about them having Victor, Offer and Deadmau5 in one room that one year.

Re rest of House Room, my guess is a SHM member(s), some Kaskade, maybe Afrojack, Fedde or deadmau5 and some locals from Red Lite to go along with that Tenaglia booking.

Old Post Jan-18-2012 20:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
I smell a house room with no flow, just like Creator commented about them having Victor, Offer and Deadmau5 in one room that one year.

Re rest of House Room, my guess is a SHM member(s), some Kaskade, maybe Afrojack, Fedde or deadmau5 and some locals from Red Lite to go along with that Tenaglia booking.

yup, and it makes sense for them to do it that way as well.

Old Post Jan-18-2012 20:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HotSoup
tranceaddict

Tenaglia is doing 5 hours at Bal en Blanc.

Can't complain. Period.

Old Post Jan-18-2012 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HotSoup Click here to Send HotSoup a Private Message Add HotSoup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by HotSoup
Tenaglia is doing 5 hours at Bal en Blanc.

Can't complain. Period.

Even if it has no flow, Tenaglia is "big enough" to force playground to have a respectable dj play before him !

Old Post Jan-18-2012 21:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I think it's an amazing booking. Hat's off to Bal en Blanc for this, really didn't see this coming. Hopefully they're going to compliment with another regular... D-formation/vibe/calderone. Can't wait to hear the next one. If it's Guetta into Tenaglia ... that would be bait..

Old Post Jan-18-2012 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Offer Nissim

Old Post Jan-18-2012 23:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Offer Nissim

I'd be down!

Old Post Jan-18-2012 23:11  Canada
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

"YOU SHIT ON ME, NOW WATCH ME SHIT ON YOU !!!!!!!!!"

lololol

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Jan-18-2012 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

heard AVB is headlining trance room.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 01:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

anyone bringing in a microphone and a recorder and showing it to Danny T gets extra mad respects from me lol

recording is optional.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 01:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by malek
anyone bringing in a microphone and a recorder and showing it to Danny T gets extra mad respects from me lol

recording is optional.

he might refuse to play if you show him it lol

sounds like a quality booking, hope they do have someone good on before him to set the tone...offer nissim fuckin sucks
i would predict probly dj vibe but dont quote me

Old Post Jan-19-2012 02:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID Please!!! Yet another j00f ID! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColors - "Voices In The Blue" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread