Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666

Old Post Aug-31-2012 04:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

(works best if told in a Filipino accent, trust)

A pregnant woman gets into an accident and goes into coma. She wakes up 6 months after and the first thing she asked was about her baby. The doctor tells her that she gave birth to twins —a boy and a girl.

The doctor says, "We weren't sure how long you were going to be in a coma so your family had them baptized. Your brother named your children for you."

Mother: Oh no! My brother is such an idiot. What did he call them?!?

Doctor: He named your daughter, "Denise".

Mother: Oh, he wasn't such an idiot after all! What did he name my son?

Doctor : "Denephew".

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Aug-31-2012 12:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

^ hahaha. good one!

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Aug-31-2012 19:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

hulkadjmania 1 ?

Old Post Sep-07-2012 19:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

Old Post Sep-08-2012 20:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

Old Post Sep-08-2012 20:51  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
hulkadjmania 1 ?

lol

Jerry Lawler had a heart attack in Montreal for real, Monday night Raw. Knowing Vince, he'll try to make money off that

source:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling...0/20186426.html

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Sep-11-2012 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

not that I think it warrants joke of the day but when I saw Hogan djing... well..

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Sep-11-2012 20:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Electronic dance music superstar Deadmau5 has found love with U.S. TV mechanic Jesse James' ex Kat Von D.

The top DJ has been cooing about his new romance on Twitter.com, posting snapshots of himself with the celebrity tattoo artist and singer.

Confirming his relationship status in a tweet on Sunday, Deadmau5, real name Joel Thomas Zimmerman, wrote, "Yeah, im (in) love... inb4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implodes over it... (sic) at least I'm happy!"

Von D called off her engagement to James last year, six months after Sandra Bullock's former husband asked her to marry him.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/1...ooist-kat-von-d

quote:

Old Post Sep-18-2012 12:12  Canada
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Electronic dance music superstar Deadmau5 has found love with U.S. TV mechanic Jesse James' ex Kat Von D.

The top DJ has been cooing about his new romance on Twitter.com, posting snapshots of himself with the celebrity tattoo artist and singer.

Confirming his relationship status in a tweet on Sunday, Deadmau5, real name Joel Thomas Zimmerman, wrote, "Yeah, im (in) love... inb4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implodes over it... (sic) at least I'm happy!"

Von D called off her engagement to James last year, six months after Sandra Bullock's former husband asked her to marry him.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/1...ooist-kat-von-d

It’s good to see that Kat is over her failed romance with ick-meister Jesse James. But back to the main point: Here is a selection of appropriate headlines, which should last through the relationship.

Katwoman meets Mau5keteer

• Mau5 chases Kat

• Mau5 catches Kat-scratch fever

• Smitten kitten toys with Mau5

• Mau5 working on hilarious Kat video

Kat Graham, Cat Deeley and Kat Dennings shocked and appalled as fellow Kat takes up with Mau5

• Kat fails to kill Deadmau5. Shunned by other Kats

• Insider claims Mau5 is no tiger in the Kat bed

• Kat caught in Mau5-trap! Is the Meowedding off?

http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...headlines-begin

Old Post Sep-18-2012 18:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

Think she should open up for SHM

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Sep-23-2012 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

this is her "real" audition, omg my ears

Old Post Sep-23-2012 02:34  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Super8 & Tab may promo mix,wellknown [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - Cream [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread