Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Falony - Dublanta vol.2 June 2009 [dubstep/2-step/dubblies/abortocide]
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I do actually have the file on my computer if Ted cannot be summoned from whichever eldritch realm he resides.

One I had and lost from this era is Adam Vana - Dream Of The Earth. If anyone could re-up that it'd be much appreciated. Looks like Avana deleted the thread as well.

> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]
> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]

Old Post Nov-23-2014 01:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Apparently it's locked away on an external hard drive he cannot access, along with the rest of his mixes. If you could host it, it would be much appreciated

Old Post Nov-23-2014 03:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Ted was able to re-up this, for anyone interested: https://soundcloud.com/tedpromo/falony-dublanta-vol-2

Old Post Dec-22-2014 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Its been ten years since this crap. Time is a lie.

Old Post Jul-18-2019 22:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

I've found myself browsing the old threads in this forum looking for acclaimed mixes still available for download. Sadly most aren't anymore. Glad this mix is though.

Super dope, Teddy. Don't listen to much dubstep, but this is good stuff. Will definitely keep it around for future listens.

Old Post Mar-30-2020 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Falony - Dublanta vol.2 June 2009 [dubstep/2-step/dubblies/abortocide]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread