Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AMMORA
are u Listed?

circo loco on halloween is listed for this place...already pre-sales up but lineup coming soon...should be innnneerresting, very very inneeeerrresting.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 06:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
circo loco on halloween is listed for this place...already pre-sales up but lineup coming soon...should be innnneerresting, very very inneeeerrresting.

Linky pls

Old Post Sep-08-2010 07:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Linky pls

Ivan Smagghe (kill the dj)
Tobias Freund live (Ostut Ton, Wagon Repair)
Heartthrob live (minus)
Mara Trax (Maayan Nidam & Vera)
DVS1 (Klockworks)
...Taimur & Fahad (blkmarket)
Connie (ReSolute)

I might not even make this party, but you're welcome, Claudia. And you know who to contact to get the address.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-08-2010 08:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Frequency Frank
You forgot this mesmerizing video:

man not only does she look sexy...but she even moves sexy
what a fox

Old Post Sep-08-2010 12:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
No opening night for me.... I'm going for VICTOR!

Damn - I have yet to see Victor live - and I even have skipped some of his daytime parties since I really want to hear him throw it down at night...What night will he be there, and since he will be the resident DJ I guess we can assume he will be there at least once a month correct?

@ Brad- she is truly lovely_ I still think her and Adam Beyer are an item lol.

How cool is that she is pretty and can throw it down.

How many heads here are going for the opening night?

Old Post Sep-08-2010 12:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY

How many heads here are going for the opening night?

Didn't you get the message...you're on the Black List

Old Post Sep-08-2010 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
you're on the Black List

as for vc i heard his opening night is the 18th the night after drumcode

iam gonna attempt to check it out on the 17th but if i dont get in iam expecting cause its opening night and all

Old Post Sep-08-2010 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

The way the lineups are, it seems the parties are going to run very late. I hope that is the case

Old Post Sep-08-2010 16:06  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Linky pls

ooook now i know who you are, i was sittin with melly when she spotted you didnt realize you were a TA otherwise i woulda said hi!
anyhoo, here's the link for the circoloco ticket page..no info up there on lineup yet
http://www.wantickets.com/affiliate...427&e_id=127506

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I did see quite few people with D36 tshirts at Sunday School Grove. I was at least expecting them to hand out fliers for any upcoming parties.

That was Bradley Rose and friends.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
She_Fitz
He was into rocks....

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Ivan Smagghe (kill the dj)
Tobias Freund live (Ostut Ton, Wagon Repair)
Heartthrob live (minus)
Mara Trax (Maayan Nidam & Vera)
DVS1 (Klockworks)
...Taimur & Fahad (blkmarket)
Connie (ReSolute)

I might not even make this party, but you're welcome, Claudia. And you know who to contact to get the address.

That is not the Circo Loco party. That is the blkmarket get spooky party.

Area event hasn't managed to pull off a successful Circo Loco party yet so I doubt this one will be any different. It is a shame that Circo Loco still works with them. They cut out a bunch of artists at WMC and tried to up sell our table service by 200. The last one in NYC was also shut down pretty soon after it got started.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for She_Fitz Click here to Send She_Fitz a Private Message Add She_Fitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
man not only does she look sexy...but she even moves sexy
what a fox

I support this message.

Girls DJing look hot....hot girls dj'ing = atomic

Old Post Sep-08-2010 18:11  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLast song to identify [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu NRG - "Pick Up" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread